What is Earl Thomas Now Really?

Verdict

Reaction score
This is false. Seattle won their Super Bowl with a QB similar to Dak. Why? Their defense. Specifically whom? Their safety play. It's what makes a secondary. You have poor safeties, doesn't matter what corners you have. Legion of Boom was because of Earl and Chancellor. They allowed those corners to flourish.

The fact we don't put any value on DT or safety is why our defense lets us down year after year.

No. The reason our defense failed is year after year isnthe entire defense was talent deficient.

jay94

Reaction score
Safeties can be the OLDEST players on the field, INSTINCTS ARE THE MOST important trait, age can't be a deciding factor, we have an olypian gold medal that looks slow playing safety and now got moved to corner because why??? He lacks INSTINCTS. Earl Thomas even if at 80% would be a HUUUUUGE upgrade for what we have at a bottom 5 safety core in the league. I know it's all roses in Cowboy homer land.

8-8 BABY HERE WE COME!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, I wouldn't give anything for him...simply because he possibly will be a free agent next year...and I don't think he is the missing link to the Superbowl. He is a talent no doubt but no way would I give up a premium pick.

I kinda like the secondary we have now and would like to see what they will do.

Go Cowboys!

May I ask what is is you like with our secondary????
Cause Mr. Rodgers really likes them for sure for sure is that you Mr. Rodgers?