What is everyone's thoughts on the iPhone 5?

StylisticS

Reaction score
I preordered a 32gb Black from Radio Shack and they only had ATT this morning and only 1 ATT at that. Was suppose to get Verizon and Sprint this morning but the carrier didn't get there yet. The manager's been there since 6AM. Not happy. :banghead:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
5Stars;4741163 said:
Can you believe this!!

My son and one of his friend girls went last night at 11:00 PM to get in line at AT&T. They don't open up until 8:00 AM this morning. That's 9 friggen hours sitting outside...:rolleyes:

He called a few minutes ago and said that he is 10th in line! Do you believe that nonsense?

If I didn't have to go to sign some papers for a Military discount, I would not go at all.

Oh, well, I get a free iPhone 4S out of the deal. :cool:

So, I'm out the door in a few minutes hoping like hell I can find a place to park!!

Some imbeciles got in line on Monday here in Manhattan. It's funny, we had a big nasty storm come through on Tuesday. :laugh2:

Oh, for those of you that have or will have iOS6. They say to disable Siri in the passcode lock settings. Otherwise, people can Tweet, send Facebook messages, text, and even make calls from a locked device by using Siri.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys&LakersFan;4741214 said:
Hey guys should I get the 32 or 64 GB?

I know you are young but seriously...You seriously have to have advice on this one and can not figure it out on your own?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

That is a question you should be able to answer yourself. Ask yourself, how much stuff do you plan on storing on the device?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
If you could afford it get 64 if not "settle" for 32, such is a life. :D

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4741216 said:
I know you are young but seriously...You seriously have to have advice on this one and can not figure it out on your own?
Sorry I'm not the smartest tool in the shed when it comes to electronics.

I'll go with 64 since I have alot of stuff in my phone.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4741216 said:

Stop it! We get a kick out of all of the advice he asks here on the web. I would give him some, but I would probably get banned because it would all be things he should not do.

For example he should get a Blackberry.... best phone ever per WG. :D

You hear that? Go get a Crackberry....there is a reason they call them that.

;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4741355 said:
Stop it! We get a kick out of all of the advice he asks here on the web. I would give him some, but I would probably get banned because it would all be things he should not do.

For example he should get a Blackberry.... best phone ever per WG. :D

You hear that? Go get a Crackberry....there is a reason they call them that.

;)
Ha! I would never suggest the Blackberry as best phone ever. But as long as I own one, then I will love it just like you love whatever your latest toy...er...phone is. lol

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
My wife told me that Att store systems crashed in our area. So they couldn't upgrade anything or activate it at this time unless you drop $600.00.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
k19;4737627 said:
I ordered mine before I realized that I'm losing my unlimited data. Not sure how I feel about that one, not that I uas lots of data anyways. Just another way Verizon is screwing over its long time customers

Call customer support. I did when I upgraded from my Blackberry to my Galaxy Nexus and got Verizon to commit me to unlimited data for life. Tell them you'll jump ship for Sprint or whoever else carries it and you should be good to go.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
trickblue;4737991 said:
Sam I Am: It's Apple so it sux... ANDROID BABY :yourock:
Yeag: Sheople... smh
WoodysGirl: Well it ain't a Blackberry
SaltwaterServr: Meh...
Dallas: Putzes...
Sarge: What's an iPhone?

:lmao2: :bow: