What is it about the Cowboys that makes you want to cheer for them?

leeblair

Reaction score
Do you admire the Joneses?
Do you think the Cowboys franchise still personnifies the commitment to excellence that the Cowboys of the 90's and before did?
Do you think the ethics of the Cowboys players and organization are the kind you want your kids to have?
Do you still believe they are the greatest franchise in sports?
Do you simply like the colors of their uniforms?
Do you still hold out hope that they will return to being the franchise and conform to the standards that made them great?
What is it that makes you love them?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think the Cowboys franchise still personnifies the commitment to excellence that the Cowboys of the 90's and before did?
Do you think the ethics of the Cowboys players and organization are the kind you want your kids to have?
Do you still hold out hope that they will return to being the franchise and conform to the standards that made them great?
They are my favorite team. That's the only reasoning need

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Same coach

Same choking Quarterback

Why even tune in, seriously

This is really the first time i have almost zero desire to watch football next year

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I will say it's going to be very tough to be excited for anything during the regular season. Making the playoffs is expected, but post season success is not. This is oddly the worst place to be as a fan.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it's like a wreck on the side of the road. you know you have to turn your head and hope to see something you shouldn't see

I'm just hoping to see Jerry start crying and jump out of his box after dak choked again. oh, the humanity. it would be a great tribute.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Their past.
What they used to be.
Not the current circus they have become.

Aftershock

Reaction score
They’re in Dallas. I live in Dallas. I watch them for entertainment which they are win or lose. Good job Jerry, you’ve turned this organization into an entertaining clown show and nothing more or less. I’m 29, I wasn’t even able to form a sentence by mouth the last time you guys won a championship.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Favorite team. Family from Texas. Dad was a boys fan and he passed it down to me.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Emmit, Leon, Jay, Roger, Troy, Preston, Drew, Tony, Sean, Larry, Michael, Tyron, Ware, that Harvey guy, the Nate guy, the Darren guy who is so badly missed, the Moose guy, the guy name Jim, the Centre guy who to this day has been the biggest loss on our OL, EW, Zach, etc. Probably missing a few.

Anybody on the current roster that I will mention 20 years from now? That is an easy question we all know the answer to

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But why are they your favorite team?
They have been since 1974...I got to run 3 camps with Randy White...another 3 with George Teague, Everson Walls, Larry Brown Solomon Page and a few others from around the league. Even welcomed them into my home for a BBQ. I wore Eric William's SB ring at lunch one day. Met at length with Wade and his staff, even Garrett and he sucks. Even got to meet and have about a 30 minute conversation with Jerry.....so, as you can see....I am a huge fan. I don't talk the talk, I walk the walk.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Really nothing anymore - but you cant change what you have known for 50 years.

Rayman70

Reaction score
For me, its Landry and Roger. They set the tone for the expectations. I was 3 years old in 1973 when I fell in love with Dallas. Thats why I root for them. But sadly, I may well root for the Lions now. They have something special going, and nobody is giving them much of a chance to get to the SB. A Lions Ravens SB might be interesting.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Because when we win it all, it’s bigger and better than any other team winning a championship. Plus it absolutely destroys the haters!!

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Nostalgia for me as well. I was in Jr. High playing football in the early 90s and living in Arkansas the Cowboys were one of the closest teams so you were a Cowboys fan. Also, they were in the SB at the time, so I was a bit of a bandwagoner at first I suppose but I have paid for it over the years ha ha. Jerry playing for the Razorbacks only Championship team probably helped as well even though it was way before my time.