What is it about the Cowboys that makes you want to cheer for them?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Do you admire the Joneses?
Do you think the Cowboys franchise still personnifies the commitment to excellence that the Cowboys of the 90's and before did?
Do you think the ethics of the Cowboys players and organization are the kind you want your kids to have?
Do you still believe they are the greatest franchise in sports?
Do you simply like the colors of their uniforms?
Do you still hold out hope that they will return to being the franchise and conform to the standards that made them great?
What is it that makes you love them?
Fandom is all about sunk cost.

leeblair

Reaction score
They have been since 1974...I got to run 3 camps with Randy White...another 3 with George Teague, Everson Walls, Larry Brown Solomon Page and a few others from around the league. Even welcomed them into my home for a BBQ. I wore Eric William's SB ring at lunch one day. Met at length with Wade and his staff, even Garrett and he sucks. Even got to meet and have about a 30 minute conversation with Jerry.....so, as you can see....I am a huge fan. I don't talk the talk, I walk the walk.
Fair enough, but do you like who they are now?

shabazz

Reaction score
The teams culture during the Staubach years and the renewal of that same culture with Jimmy's 90s team.

Some teams haven't even had one of those eras

And, yes, the Cheerleaders

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fair enough, but do you like who they are now?
It’s about the star what it represents, Mr. cowboy, the camaraderie, if it Hass to be explained to you, you shouldn’t even be here

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Do you think the Cowboys franchise still personnifies the commitment to excellence that the Cowboys of the 90's and before did?
Do you think the ethics of the Cowboys players and organization are the kind you want your kids to have?
Do you still hold out hope that they will return to being the franchise and conform to the standards that made them great?
I'm only a fan because of Dak. So what if he's only in this for himself. Just think of all the new cars he will be able to buy when he gets his next big raise.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Come on: It's the star on the helmet. What else is there?
#4 is where it's at. That means much more than a silly star.

200w.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been a fan since 1966 / 67 time. They are my team, always have been and always will be.
'nuff said

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They have been since 1974...I got to run 3 camps with Randy White...another 3 with George Teague, Everson Walls, Larry Brown Solomon Page and a few others from around the league. Even welcomed them into my home for a BBQ. I wore Eric William's SB ring at lunch one day. Met at length with Wade and his staff, even Garrett and he sucks. Even got to meet and have about a 30 minute conversation with Jerry.....so, as you can see....I am a huge fan. I don't talk the talk, I walk the walk.
I wish I could’ve been at that BBQ! Love Wade Phillips. Been by his ranch near Berclair many times. Beautiful country and just 20 miles from Beeville where I was born and raised. Same country where the first Bush went quail hunting every year.