What is one reason why you want Jason Garrett gone?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
1. His inability to outcoach top level teams is his biggest weakness in my opinion

HE is a total and compete fraud. Has no clue how to run a football team on game day or call the offense or make a game plan.

gongjr

Reaction score
1. His inability to outcoach top level teams is his biggest weakness in my opinion

Inability to take control from the owner. I honestly think that's the biggest challenge for any coach that comes here and he was unable to successfully navigate that situation in a way that results in winning.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Failed to make playoffs six out of nine years. Never made an NFC Championship Game.

snapper

Reaction score
I know! He sucks!

giphy.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
new staff = new voice, new direction and take team ready to get over the hump the rest of the way..

he hasn't been bad, we have been relative..its JG cant take us over the hump..players at some point as well as for and other staff start tuning out the old voice and mantra and its too much status quo..

we need to refresh cnt=alt=del restart.. windows open but not for long..

doomsday808

Reaction score
10 year record
Regular season:
85–67 (.559)
Postseason: 2–3 (.400)
Career: 87–70 (.554)
No post season appearance of any significance.
Result: Very average team.

irving

Reaction score
When was the last time you heard an announcer say we won the game because we outcoached the other team?
Never? I thought so.
If by coaching you mean scheme? a term used quite often in the NFL, the Eagle game is a perfect example of a coach scheming to get a undermanned team to beat a supposed superior team. Pederson used his teams strength, the tight ends to take advantage of the poor Dallas linebacker play. So is that an example of superior coaching? The announcers for the game actually pointed out how the Eagles had chosen to attack the cowboys by playing to their strength and a cowboy weakness. I'm not trying to argue with you, but coaches make a big difference sometimes.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s really only one reason I would want any head coach gone and that’s their lack of playoff success. The Cowboys only made it to the playoffs 3 times under Garrett during his 9 years as head coach and only won 2 playoff games.