What is the future for Cowboys rookie QB Mike White in Dallas?

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Brugler: Absolutely. I’m a firm believer in identifying a quarterback in the mid-to-late rounds and drafting him if he is available at a certain point in the draft, regardless of what the rest of your roster looks like. It is the most important position on the roster, why not improve it? Why not create competition? It is a lottery ticket. I graded Mike White as a 3rd-4th rounder so I love the value in the 5th round. His feet are clunky and he needs to better navigate around pressure, but he has a NFL arm with the passing instincts and leadership that will appeal to the Dallas coaches. I graded him as a “back up with the potential to be more.”

White has a strong arm and throws with great accuracy. He also demonstrates good leadership qualities and possesses the intangibles to be a great player. And those are the same characteristics that have us so excited about Prescott. He also throws he ball well on the run, which is another trait similar to Dak.

For more:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...oys-draft-pick-rookie-qb-mike-white-in-dallas

My opinion, I have a feeling he may end up being pretty good. It will be a very interesting training camp.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brugler: Absolutely. I’m a firm believer in identifying a quarterback in the mid-to-late rounds and drafting him if he is available at a certain point in the draft, regardless of what the rest of your roster looks like. It is the most important position on the roster, why not improve it? Why not create competition? It is a lottery ticket. I graded Mike White as a 3rd-4th rounder so I love the value in the 5th round. His feet are clunky and he needs to better navigate around pressure, but he has a NFL arm with the passing instincts and leadership that will appeal to the Dallas coaches. I graded him as a “back up with the potential to be more.”

White has a strong arm and throws with great accuracy. He also demonstrates good leadership qualities and possesses the intangibles to be a great player. And those are the same characteristics that have us so excited about Prescott. He also throws he ball well on the run, which is another trait similar to Dak.

For more:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...oys-draft-pick-rookie-qb-mike-white-in-dallas

My opinion, I have a feeling he may end up being pretty good. It will be a very interesting training camp.

Once Dak "Implodes" this coming season and its evident beyond any doubt that he simply lacks the god given talents to start for America's team it will be a Rush-White sock em out on who will eventually QB our team to Glory!
And if they can't get it done we will be drafting a Franchise QB come draft time!

408Cowboy

Reaction score

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Danny is gonna be such a proud papa once Mikey beats out Pooper Slush for QB2.

ByofOeYIcAA9b3W.jpg

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do some research.

*Randy White’s also his godfather

His son Reed, who you say is Michael, is 34 years old. He played football at BYU if I am not mistaken. I am 99.999999% sure the two are not related.

You even peaked my interest, so I did more research. I literally can not find one sentence with those two together. After the countless articles since Dallas drafted him, it would have been mentioned somewhere.

I think you are confused or trolling me :laugh:

I am going to have to ask you to prove this one to me, any link will work :D