What is the future for Cowboys rookie QB Mike White in Dallas?

keysersoze

Reaction score
OK Clark Kent when all else fails play the "Hate" card i mean how else are you going to excuse Mr. Field Goal DAK?
Well PoopyDog . I don’t think he’ll need any excuses this season. Will you be man or woman enough to admit it and give credit when he succeeds?

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I hear he's a really good deep ball thrower. I'd love a franchise qb who also has a cannon. It'll take a lot to beat out Dak because they invested so much In him, but if he plays good in the pre season, it'll secure his spot. Maybe he can be the next Jimmy G. What if he played so well that teams traded a 1st or 2nd for him 2 years from now?

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
I hear he's a really good deep ball thrower. I'd love a franchise qb who also has a cannon. It'll take a lot to beat out Dak because they invested so much In him, but if he plays good in the pre season, it'll secure his spot. Maybe he can be the next Jimmy G. What if he played so well that teams traded a 1st or 2nd for him 2 years from now?

So you want to play him over Cooper Rush now :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Once Dak "Implodes" this coming season and its evident beyond any doubt that he simply lacks the god given talents to start for America's team it will be a Rush-White sock em out on who will eventually QB our team to Glory!
And if they can't get it done we will be drafting a Franchise QB come draft time!
:facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well PoopyDog . I don’t think he’ll need any excuses this season. Will you be man or woman enough to admit it and give credit when he succeeds?
Pappy would be more the willing to praise the GREATNESS of Dak and eat Crow for the next 10 years for sure for sure!
We will see soonest if Dak is serving up that crow won't we now.
I better order a Pizza just in case ......

LittleD

Reaction score
Let the best QB win. It probably won't happen in Dallas because they really don't have a true competition at QB.
Dak has really poor footwork and he has to wind up to throw the ball more than 25 yards. Just look at the film and
you will see that the defensive backfield has plenty of time to react to Dak's throws. Rogers and Brees are the standard
when it comes to slinging the ball. At this point, Dak is not even in the same zipcode.