News: What is Trevor Lawrence Excuse? Just asking the Dak Haters

Qcard

Reaction score
It's the truth. Can Dak lead us to victory when he throws his picks? We will see. All that matters is playoff wins and I don't care how he gets it.
Prescott did against Philly but you'd never know.....because Minshew did not pass the Eye Test:laugh:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Chargers played good defense and Lawrence made really poor throws. Then the Jags adjusted and Lawrence settled down and played a perfect second half.

I mean, what the hell else are we supposed to say here? It's not the first time the Jags did that this year. A lot of this is coming down to great coaching and a top prospect blossoming into a franchise QB, of course there are going to be hiccups along the way.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Lawrence is the new Comeback King! In the playoffs, it may not always be pretty but you gotta play big when it matters and he responded with those 4 TDs and took them on a game-winning drive

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Looks like the Chargers are Dallas West now, blowing a 27 pt lead, though it's more about how they lost.

Eckler 13 carries?

:huh:

Qcard

Reaction score
OP still desperately trying to deflect from his original position 4 hours later. I admire his/her dedication.
Yes .. the original position.....ALL QBs struggle duh. Dak Haters have a double standard......

If I was against Trevor whom I really like I wouldn't have picked the Jags to win 24 Hrs prior in Playoff Thread....

I don't admire your assessment on this Post

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence excuse for what exactly? A 2nd year QB, overall 1st selection in the draft who has generational arm talent. He will have a long and distinguished career.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It aged perfectly!!

What was Trevor Lawrence Excuse?

I always knew Herbert would likely choke..I called it at the Half

I see these QBs for what they are ....Not Elite and Dak Haters wish Eye Test
It aged horribly

But that is beside the point . The point is, no one is making excuses for Lawrence

He had a horrid first half and nearly cost his team the game. No sense denying the obvious

We leave the excuse making and "it's everyone's fault but the guy throwing the ball" BS to the Dak Davidians.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
K
It aged horribly

But that is beside the point .
Yet it was your first point:laugh:

I never questioned the outcome. In fact I picked Jaguars to win.:facepalm:

The point is, no one is making excuses for Lawrence
Point is OP was addressed to Dak Haters not just anyone. You know the Eye Test crew.."Elite QBs don't throw INTs"

Oops looks like Josh Allen just gave up a deuce to INT bucket 1st Half

Who made you spokeman for the ones?

He had a horrid first half and nearly cost his team the game. No sense denying the obvious
Agreed, like ALL QBs have bad and multiple INT games..Do you see any Jaguar Trevor Haters calling for the Backup QB?? What a conundrum!!
We leave the excuse making and "it's everyone's fault but the guy throwing the ball" BS to the Dak Davidians.
You'll never find an equivalent to Dak Hater....keep trying :lmao2:

I might just start a Wiki page :flagwave:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
K

Yet it was your first point:laugh:

I never questioned the outcome. In fact I picked Jaguars to win.:facepalm:

Point is OP was addressed to Dak Haters not just anyone. You know the Eye Test crew.."Elite QBs don't throw INTs"

Oops looks like Josh Allen just gave up a deuce to INT bucket 1st Half

Who made you spokeman for the ones?

Agreed, like ALL QBs have bad and multiple INT games..Do you see any Jaguar Trevor Haters calling for the Backup QB?? What a conundrum!!

You'll never find an equivalent to Dak Hater....keep trying :lmao2:

I might just start a Wiki page :flagwave:
I'm just waiting for you to go off on Dak for some terrible ints like you went off on Lawrence

But like I said too busy blaming Moore, brown, and everything and everyone but the guy with the ball in his hands

That's the point. You thought you were super clever with this call out thread. Not a single person defended Lawrence or deflected blame like you and your fellow Davidians do for dak every time he craps the bed. Just a colossal backfire on your part

You know you have the upper hand when your threatening a wiki page to trumpet your brainstorms

This is genuinely sad. Even by your pathetically low standards :laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for you to go off on Dak for some terrible ints like you went off on Lawrence

But like I said too busy blaming Moore, brown, and everything and everyone but the guy with the ball in his hands

That's the point. You thought you were super clever with this call out thread. Not a single person defended Lawrence or deflected blame like you and your fellow Davidians do for dak every time he craps the bed. Just a colossal backfire on your part

You know you have the upper hand when your threatening a wiki page to trumpet your brainstorms

This is genuinely sad. Even by your pathetically low standards :laugh:
Who are you talking too? I wasn't being clever....only a Dak Hater would think that was my intention....small brains

Scorned lately. :laugh:

Dak Haters are like flies to a light....

Caught one!!

Dak Haters Grade Prescott on a scale... until their Elite QBs do the same.

Sydla

Reaction score
If the Chargers owner got drunk and called Jerry and asked for a straight up trade Herbert for Dak and Jerry turned it down, it would be the dumbest move ever. Any fan that wouldn't trade Dak for Herbert is a fool.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Who are you talking too? I wasn't being clever....only a Dak Hater would think that was my intention....small brains

Scorned lately. :laugh:

Dak Haters are like flies to a light....

Caught one!!

Dak Haters Grade Prescott on a scale... until their Elite QBs do the same.

I apologize Johnny.
I forgot you were still here.

You may go now.