What is your proudest moment of the season?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's so many to think of honestly, think hard. It's easy to say Bland or Dak obviously, are there any others that ring a bell? Hopefully there is, please state why also, even if it's Bland or Dak!!

My proudest moment would be when our offense started to click. I like how it seemed against Washington we actually had a game plan. We knew where the strength of their defense was, and we came up with a scheme to combat it by running outside runs instead of inside runs. Not very exciting for you, but it shows me a lot about this team and that we can actually come up with a scheme!!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
When Bland was running to the endzone on his Washington pick six, I wildly jumped up off the couch with an almost full glass of beer in my hand and didn't spill a single drop on the couch or floor. Mind you, this was under the scrutinizing eye of my wife, who happened to be sitting across the room from me. Even my judgmental dog was staring at me hoping I screw this up.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When Bland was running to the endzone on his Washington pick six, I wildly jumped up off the couch with an almost full glass of beer in my hand and didn't spill a single drop on the couch or floor. Mind you, this was under the scrutinizing eye of my wife, who happened to be sitting across the room from me. Even my judgmental dog was staring at me hoping I screw this up.
what a guy!!!!! lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bland's NFL record breaking pick 6 on Thanksgiving. He did it right in front of me and it was awesome. It was so loud in AT&T I couldn't even hear myself screaming. You would have thought the Cowboys just won the super bowl. Watching the reaction of everyone on the sideline was priceless. I told my family we just saw history being made so never forget.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In retrospect, probably Dak's performance against the Chargers.

Coming off a disaster of a game and looking absolutely washed, he turned in a solid performance and won what was a tough game at the time.
very true!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bland's NFL record breaking pick 6 on Thanksgiving. He did it right in front of me and it was awesome. It was so loud in AT&T I couldn't even hear myself screaming. You would have thought the Cowboys just won the super bowl. Watching the reaction of everyone on the sideline was priceless. I told my family we just saw history being made so never forget.
I thought you said you don't go to the games, maybe it was the other mod, the one that's always in my inbox

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Definitely Bland's pick 6. I was at my parent's house for Thanksgiving. I try not to be an annoying fan while family is around when the Cowboys game is on, so I root fairly quietly. That all went out the window when Bland got that pick. When Bland snagged that ball out of the air, I jumped up off the couch and was cheering so loudly for him to make it to the endzone. And he did!! It was an amazing moment!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the anti Dak crowd being quiet for now. :lmao:

I did jump up off my chair when Bland got his 5th pick 6 of the season.

Soon to be others I am sure. Beating Philly, Buffalo then Miami will override that though. Then beating Detroit as Jimmy enters the ROH will be a proud moment as well.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Props to you BL. That’s some serious man-cred right there. :thumbup:

My proudest moment of the season will be assessed at the end of the season. Hopefully at the SB.