What is your proudest moment of the season?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Watching the Cowboys fans completely take over my hometown for an entire week was pretty damn cool.

I was sitting in the stands at Bank of America Stadium right above the Cowboys tunnel and randomly saw Jimmy and Jerry walk through just moments before Jerry announced he was going into the ROH.

The demolition of the Panthers and watching a Bland pick six live in person was the cherry on top.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bland's NFL record breaking pick 6 on Thanksgiving. He did it right in front of me and it was awesome. It was so loud in AT&T I couldn't even hear myself screaming. You would have thought the Cowboys just won the super bowl. Watching the reaction of everyone on the sideline was priceless. I told my family we just saw history being made so never forget.
I got literal goosebumps and chills when it happened. I knew I was witnessing a special moment in time. It will never be duplicated. I wasn't at the game, but I can imagine what you must have felt like.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It hasn't happened yet.

Got to right that 49ers debacle. That's where it is.
The nice thing about being a pessimist is that you're either always being pleasantly surprised or proven right.

What a lame approach you have.

Proof

Reaction score
In retrospect, probably Dak's performance against the Chargers.

Coming off a disaster of a game and looking absolutely washed, he turned in a solid performance and won what was a tough game at the time.
and a game with quite a few implications and narratives. couldve gotten off the rails quickly

Proof

Reaction score
Bland's NFL record breaking pick 6 on Thanksgiving. He did it right in front of me and it was awesome. It was so loud in AT&T I couldn't even hear myself screaming. You would have thought the Cowboys just won the super bowl. Watching the reaction of everyone on the sideline was priceless. I told my family we just saw history being made so never forget.
that's an awesome memory / experience. very cool!

Nexx

Reaction score
nothing to be proud of yet. job isn't finished.

Proof

Reaction score
Bland's pick 6 history
Jimmy Johnson's soon to be induction to the Ring of Honor
They come as a package deal, Go Cowboys!
this has certainly been an emotionally charged season so far. why i can't get STUCK in the "do it in the playoffs" doldrums. i definitely want them to, and hope they do, but it doesn't change how i feel along the way.

Proof

Reaction score
weird topic, but I've never been "proud" of a professional athlete for any accomplishment on the field. what they do as a person, ya that counts.
not weird at all. just semantically different from what you value. even if "proud" isn't the best word, the context is easy to deduce. you're cool though

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
In retrospect, probably Dak's performance against the Chargers.

Coming off a disaster of a game and looking absolutely washed, he turned in a solid performance and won what was a tough game at the time.
That was a good memory. Dak won in spite of the poor blocking.

Our pass blocking has improved immensely, hopefully the run scheme will improve so our run blocking can improve. We have the guys to run block if the scheme improves.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All the anti Dak crowd being quiet for now. :lmao:

I did jump up off my chair when Bland got his 5th pick 6 of the season.

Soon to be others I am sure. Beating Philly, Buffalo then Miami will override that though. Then beating Detroit as Jimmy enters the ROH will be a proud moment as well.
You just can't help yourself, huh? You like to instigate. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There's so many to think of honestly, think hard. It's easy to say Bland or Dak obviously, are there any others that ring a bell? Hopefully there is, please state why also, even if it's Bland or Dak!!

My proudest moment would be when our offense started to click. I like how it seemed against Washington we actually had a game plan. We knew where the strength of their defense was, and we came up with a scheme to combat it by running outside runs instead of inside runs. Not very exciting for you, but it shows me a lot about this team and that we can actually come up with a scheme!!
When you’re referring to a moment you’re talking about one play. For me, it would have to be Bland’s NFL record-breaking 5th pick-six. It was one of the great moments in Cowboys history, and NFL history. Can’t think of any moment this season that would top that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just can't help yourself, huh? You like to instigate. lol
Instigate, ? How is that. That is minuscule compared to what else goes on. And you know it. And it is the truth.
we can’t speak the truth on here?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Instigate, ? How is that. That is minuscule compared to what else goes on. And you know it. And it is the truth.
we can’t speak the truth on here?
You want the anti-Dak crowd to show up? lol. That is what you insinuated. lol.

Just tickling your ribs, kitty cat.