What is your proudest moment of the season?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Blands record breaking pick 6. Jimmy getting in the ROH in a few weeks. D-ware getting ROH during half time. Tyron fighting through injuries and having an all pro caliber season (basically saved our season, having 2 Steele caliber tackles right now would be terrible)

Mark

Reaction score
Watching Dak silence a lot of critics.

Is there another player in the NFL who receives as much gratuitous criticism as he does?

Dak's obviously done tremendous year-around work since last season, as he seems to be making reads & throws this year I never recall him making before.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching the Cowboys fans completely take over my hometown for an entire week was pretty damn cool.

I was sitting in the stands at Bank of America Stadium right above the Cowboys tunnel and randomly saw Jimmy and Jerry walk through just moments before Jerry announced he was going into the ROH.

The demolition of the Panthers and watching a Bland pick six live in person was the cherry on top.
I was there and you weren't man enough to come see me!!?? lol it was packed!!!

btgboys41

Reaction score
There’s one thing I should also mention even though I’ve posted already. I am proud of Dak but I don’t really care about the debate on how good he is. I’ve turned the corner and believe in him but whatever.

I just think through the ridiculous and awful amount of loss he’s experienced, that he’s clearly stronger for it and not torn down by it. That to me is character and courage. He talks about and encourages folks to stay healthy in the things that has touched him and his family personally, like depression and cancer. I’m most proud of him because for a man and in particular and pro footballer, showing pain and vulnerability is the greatest sign of courage… and strength. At least to me.

So that makes me in total, very proud of Tyron Smith, Daron Bland, and the Dakster.
On the Sunday night. Here we go!

75boyz

Reaction score
I guess the defeat of a 6-5 Seattle team(at the time).
Hopefully that trend towards beating above.500 teams continues.

Tractor1

Reaction score
The good play on both sides of Thanksgiving. Coming through 3-0 sets the team up for a legitimate run at the title. Go Cowboys!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bland's NFL record breaking pick 6 on Thanksgiving. He did it right in front of me and it was awesome. It was so loud in AT&T I couldn't even hear myself screaming. You would have thought the Cowboys just won the super bowl. Watching the reaction of everyone on the sideline was priceless. I told my family we just saw history being made so never forget.
That was possibly the most exciting moment for me, but I wouldn't call it the proudest. The proudest moment for me is actually all the Sounds from the Sidelines episodes, and watching the comradery on this team.

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
There's so many to think of honestly, think hard. It's easy to say Bland or Dak obviously, are there any others that ring a bell? Hopefully there is, please state why also, even if it's Bland or Dak!!

My proudest moment would be when our offense started to click. I like how it seemed against Washington we actually had a game plan. We knew where the strength of their defense was, and we came up with a scheme to combat it by running outside runs instead of inside runs. Not very exciting for you, but it shows me a lot about this team and that we can actually come up with a scheme!!
It’s coming on Sunday. Cowboys by 17.