What is your proudest moment of the season?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Instigate, ? How is that. That is minuscule compared to what else goes on. And you know it. And it is the truth.
we can’t speak the truth on here?
You know as well as anyone that speaking the 'truth' gets people labeled and harassed. It's ok for some but not for others.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Daron Bland pick 6 for the record books, so far...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why are you so concerned, no one else is. Because it is the TRUTH.
I interjected because, as a mod, you should be better than that. I agree with the majority of your posts, but these pro/anti arguments don't need to be encouraged, and when you say things like you did in that first post, it's going to "instigate" more arguing.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I interjected because, as a mod, you should be better than that. I agree with the majority of your posts, but these pro/anti arguments don't need to be encouraged, and when you say things like you did in that first post, it's going to "instigate" more arguing.
So I a not allowed to have my own opinion. It was a true statement, and far less worse that all the outrageous troll post on here. Which have been far less lately. So what I said was true.
Go back for when Dak was not playing as well...well actually it was the entire team. And the 1st page was filled with anti Dak threads. The past few weeks. It has been the same threads getting posted in. Not a lot of new threads involving Dak hate.

But you have a problem with what I post.
I am a fan also and am allowed my opinion.
Which is why many of the post that many do not like on trolling type posts and threads.

What am I supposed to do sit back and not allowed to post any opinions. I am done with you, let it go. I am sure there are other posts you can scrutinize from other members as well. Since you feel you are the self appointed post critic against me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So I a not allowed to have my own opinion. It was a true statement, and far less worse that all the outrageous troll post on here. Which have been far less lately. So what I said was true.
Go back for when Dak was not playing as well...well actually it was the entire team. And the 1st page was filled with anti Dak threads. The past few weeks. It has been the same threads getting posted in. Not a lot of new threads involving Dak hate.

But you have a problem with what I post.
I am a fan also and am allowed my opinion.
Which is why many of the post that many do not like on trolling type posts and threads.

What am I supposed to do sit back and not allowed to post any opinions. I am done with you, let it go. I am sure there are other posts you can scrutinize from other members as well. Since you feel you are the self appointed post critic against me.
Hit a nerve?

Look, all I did was confirm @5Stars 's statement that you were, in fact, instigating. I never said you don't have a right to your opinion. It was minor, and borderline funny, but by definition, it was 'instigating'. As I said in my first post, I don't really care that you did it. I just think you may not realize you did, because you meant it as a joke, but any of the "anti Dak" crowd isn't going to take it that way.

BTW, what did you mean to say in the sentence I highlighted in green?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The Pick 6 record is only thing out of the ordinary so far.

Would have been a proud moment to see them stomp the 49ers after all those Playoff embarrassments, but as Dak would say, here we go....

catskillthunder

Reaction score
For me personally its Dak's ongoing maturation of the QB position. Making good decisions, having pocket awareness, knowing when to take off and run with it, and most of all, not turning the ball over. Other than the SF game, he's really put the team in position to win.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
There's so many to think of honestly, think hard. It's easy to say Bland or Dak obviously, are there any others that ring a bell? Hopefully there is, please state why also, even if it's Bland or Dak!!

My proudest moment would be when our offense started to click. I like how it seemed against Washington we actually had a game plan. We knew where the strength of their defense was, and we came up with a scheme to combat it by running outside runs instead of inside runs. Not very exciting for you, but it shows me a lot about this team and that we can actually come up with a scheme!!
I believe it is yet to come! :muttley:

quickccc

Reaction score
" Proudest-Moment-of-the-Season ? "

Frankly that comes doing Playoff time ... and that includes going thru BOTH Niners and Eagles - en route to SB

AFC super bowl candidates:
1) Baltimore
2) KC Chiefs
3) Miami

NFC super bowl candidates:
1] Niners
2) Eagles
3) Cowboys