What kind of coach tosses his own team under the bus?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Leopards do not change their spots.

The franchise has done nothing but scapegoat and throw others under the bus for 2 and 1/2 decades.

Jerry: "Hey, everyone. I'm in charge!"
Cowboys Nation: "So, you're to blame for this?"
Jerry: "Do you like the stadium?"

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He’s trying to save his a-s. He’s on the hot seat and it’s heating up. Little does he know, Jerry is writing the termination papers as we speak...

CapnB

Reaction score
He just said on the radio Kellen calls the plays when talking about the 2 and 2 and 3 and 2 at the end of the game.

CapnB

Reaction score
I missed it.
Post the quotes or video,

Jon Machota
@jonmachota
· 29m
Jason Garrett on @1053thefan on the two run plays late: “Kellen’s calling the game. In that situation it’s 2nd and 2. He felt like he had a good opportunity against a favorable box to run the ball in those situations. On each of those plays we had options beyond just the run.”

MikeB80

Reaction score
He has been doing it since 2013 when he put the gb loss on romo saying he changed the play call.

Couldn't accept any blame so he threw a match on Romo because he knew exactly what would happen because Romo was the national whipping boy.

clff15701

Reaction score
He said on the radio Kellen calls the plays and that Dak had options and chose the wrong one. Oh and Tavon was given several different options as well. What a Turd.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Garrett needs to go... BUT - he's not throwing his guys under the bus if it's true.

If Moore called those plays and Dak had the option to audible out of it, then I've got no problem with him saying that. In fact, I'm glad he's being transparent. I'm tired of this nonsense where people are claiming that Garrett is forcing Moore to call certain plays.

Kevin T

Reaction score
He's gone after this year. No doubt about it. He can't excuse himself out of this one. With the exception of safety, and prob a mean SOB of a d-tackle, this team is loaded. The effort out there, as a team, just doesn't reflect accountability or leadership from the coaches and ownership.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
does he still go to mavs and stars games now that witten and romo aren't with him?
thats when I knew this team would never win anything. Romo and Witten disgust me. Picture them asking to go to a game with Parcells or Belicheck.