What kind of coach tosses his own team under the bus?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I have my issues with Garrett but did find it odd that people somehow assumed he called the plays on the last series.
That's just strange. Feel real sure it did not happen like that.
Of course Moore called the palys. Furthermore, we could've audibled out of them even though the plays sucked.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now do the naysayers see how he stabbed Wade in the back?..........and Jerry bought it Hook line and sinker just like he will this.

Ding ding ding! we have a winner! Under pressure, Garret will defer responsibility and blame others.

So going forward, how do Kelen and Dak now look at Garret? Instead of being a leader and role model, he's just another guy on the sideline in the way.

Sydla

Reaction score
I have my issues with Garrett but did find it odd that people somehow assumed he called the plays on the last series.
Of course Moore called the palys. Furthermore, we could've audibled out of them even though the plays sucked.

It's not that he called the last play. It's the larger picture here that these things continue under his watch. He's the HC. At some point, he bears the ultimate responsibility.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Tavon just said that he was doing as he was told. So, I'm not going to believe Garrett when he claims that it was all on Dak to be able to change the plays or that he had nothing at all to do with the playcalling. He either called the runs himself or told Kellen Moore that running was the best option at the end of the game.

Beaker42

Reaction score
He’s trying to save his a-s. He’s on the hot seat and it’s heating up. Little does he know, Jerry is writing the termination papers as we speak...
God I want you to be so right. When this red headed asshat gets his walking papers I’m going to uppercut fist pump the air so much and so hard you’ll feel the breeze. Garrett can suck it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
eventual fault is on Garett. he may not call the plays, but that's his game plan and his coach...but I agree, the play calling doesn't change randomly during the game....this was Moore and he got schooled...he is a first year coordinator going up against a really good DC/HC with a long NFL resume....

cern

Reaction score
thats when I knew this team would never win anything. Romo and Witten disgust me. Picture them asking to go to a game with Parcells or Belicheck.
I always thought it sucked. What did Garrett think the rest of the team thought about this obvious favoritism?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
jggoat.jpg
:lmao:lmao,,,that is rather humourous,,