What kind of dog and or pets do you have?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Here's the little fuzzball shortly after he started showing up in 2012. He apparently had just gotten into a scrap with one of the other cats in the area. His nose looks a lot better now, but he still has a scar.

http://i636.***BLOCKED***/albums/uu87/jdjohnston1960/resized_Yellow%20Cat%20_DJ_7460.jpg
Yep! Looks like He's done relinquished his title!
Although, he'll probably never give up his tom catting completely (disappear for a couple of days) cool looking cat.
I had a little javelina breeding program(food and water out for the wild ones/ throw a metal milk crate over the babies,feed and handle them for a couple weeks /return them back to the wild herd,, within 2-3 years almost half of that troop would come up to me and bump me with their noses/ I'd scratch them between the ears,,, when the top-dog stud of the herd got beat up/out of his rank,he laid up next to the house for 3 days straight/ had holes in his snout from those big fangs/choppers they got that looked like .45 cal. bullet holes,,,)

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Frankie - Jack Russell terrier/Chihuahua mix
Laramie - Pointer/lab mix

Jade - Grey tabby with orange accents
Egan - Grey tabby rescued him as an abandoned 2-3 day old baby kitty
Talon - Grey tabby long haired. Poor boy lost his front leg in a freak accident
Masquerade - Siamese
Oliver - Blue Russian

Love animals!! Well it might be obvious by the quantity I have. Spent on 7k them over the last 2 and a half years. Just accidents not because they were expensive.

Still haven't figured out how to post pics on here but all so cute and unique.

Last edited:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Frankie - Jack Russell terrier/Chihuahua mix
Laramie - Pointer/lab mix

Jade - Grey tabby with orange accents
Egan - Grey tabby rescued him as an abandoned 2-3 day old baby kitty
Talon - Grey tabby long haired. Poor boy lost his front leg in a freak accident
Masquerade - Siamese
Oliver - Blue Russian

Love animals!! Well it might be obvious by the quantity I have. Spent on 7k them over the last 2 and a half years. Just accidents not because they were expensive.

Still haven't figured out how to post pics on here but all so cute and unique.

What a great thread @Seven :)

Just look at the awesome pics and stories.
Pets change you... pets make you ... your kids better... in more ways than one!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I had to put down my wife's white Arabian mare four years ago. She was 25 years old and we had her for about 15 years. I cried like a baby. I was trying to hold it back because I was embarrassed, but I couldn't....still brings a tear to my eye.

I don't care what anyone says or thinks... pets become an extension of you... like a child.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
What a great thread @Seven :)

Just look at the awesome pics and stories.
Pets change you... pets make you ... your kids better... in more ways than one!
Thank you.....
Absolutely, Redvolution. I don't think I've ever been without one my entire life.

Kinda dedicated the thread to @Achilleslastand....he lost a rescue pup.

Last edited:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Thank you.....
Absolutely, Redvolution. I don't think I've ever been without one my entire life.

Kinda dedicated the thread to @Achilleslastand....he lost a rescue pup.

Thank you very much!;)

There are a few other kids in the house though, all rescues.

Rebel..........3 yr old chocolate Lab who is very lovable but dumb as a box of rocks.
Squirty Lou..........3 yr old terrier mix who is perhaps the orneriest dog ive ever seen
Jet...............6 yr old min pen, Chihuahua mix who is loyal to the bone but quite bossy.

Thanks again!.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Thank you very much!;)

There are a few other kids in the house though, all rescues.

Rebel..........3 yr old chocolate Lab who is very lovable but dumb as a box of rocks.
Squirty Lou..........3 yr old terrier mix who is perhaps the orneriest dog ive ever seen
Jet...............6 yr old min pen, Chihuahua mix who is loyal to the bone but quite bossy.

Thanks again!.

My condolences!

kimrose

Reaction score
What a great thread! I have just sat here for an hour reading the whole thing. Loved all of your stories and pics of your pets. Except I can't see any of Ranching's pics for some reason, probably the way my laptop is set up or something. lol. I'm so sorry for those of you who have lost the little ones you love, I believe our pets are family and the ache of losing one can last a lifetime. I still cry over our cat Vlad, who died in 2012, and still dream about my two dogs from my childhood. :(

We have two fur babies now.
Jesse James, 12 lb. pure Pomeranian, the last of his litter of three, the only boy, and the very last pup his mother ever had. For some reason, he grew to twice the size of both his parents, I guess he is a throwback. He was born on Dec. 4 '09, it had snowed that day, which is very rare in South Texas, so we call him our Snow Baby. No one else wanted him, and his breeder was worried with what she was going to do with him. I saw him and fell in love, and couldn't understand why no one would want him. We adopted him in March 2010, and I credit him with saving my life during the darkest time I had ever known, coming to terms with losing my mother, father, and sister all in a year's time. He is now 7 years old, but is just as bubbly and goofy as he ever was. Oh, and he also eats Rib eye steaks, bbq, taco meat, basically whatever we have he has. lol. He also loves frozen beer, cat food, cheese, ice cream, and crunchy vegetables, too. He's my baby.:)

Ruby (aka Countess Rubetta, Squeaky, Bonita, Little Guiyl), a 5 lb. black furry midget cat. She wondered up onto our property back in 2006 with a gaping hole in her neck, trying to catch bugs to survive. She was starving and full of infection. We rushed her to the vet, who saved her life, and she has been with us ever since. They determined she was a year old. She only responded to Spanish at first, which was fun because I had someone to practice my Spanish on, lol. She is 11 years old now, but is still feisty as hell and can still race up trees when she wants to. lol. She lives mostly inside because number one, she owns the place, lol, and number two, we are afraid she will be swept up by an owl because she is so small. She hates real seafood, but loves it in a cat can. She loves to sniff beer, but won't drink it. lol. She also likes to lick the glue off tape for some weird reason, and if you throw a plastic bag on the floor, it's an hours long party for her. She's a total trip! :p