What kind of year would Michael Gallup be having?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If Dak could anticipate players being open what kind of year would Michael Gallup be having?

He could seriously be considered one of the top offensive rookies if his QB could find him.

That guy is a talent.
he is going to be a good one...with Cooper on one side and gallup on the other......we just need a QB to utilize these WRs

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We’ll revisit this if Dak ever gets it together.

He’d be having a huge season right now if the QB wasn’t terrible.

It was one busted coverage play buddy. I agree that Dak missed it, but its not like Gallup ran some crazy route. I know you want to use it as another Dak sucks example, and he missed it, but don't be stupid on getting carried away with Gallup. I like Gallop very much, but your going over board.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
What lack of talent is holding him back? Are you kidding?

He’s got it all.
I agree with you, Gallup has all the tools, and he’ll get better and better..Rookie WR’s tend to struggle and he’s showing plenty of promise, Dak just can’t anticipate throws..

HungryLion

Reaction score
He is quality, but hes doesn't have elite talent. He can be a good #2.

That’s all he needs to be. For better or worse we have Amari Cooper now.

Cooper and Gallup can be a really good receiving duo for years to come.

Just need to work out the QB situation to get them the ball. And get a TE to work the middle.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
He's got the skills. With Cooper opposite him he's got a crazy high ceiling.

WR is a hard job to just slide into as a rookie. He's doing as well as can be expected. He and Cooper can be a really sharp #1 and #2.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was one busted coverage play buddy. I agree that Dak missed it, but its not like Gallup ran some crazy route. I know you want to use it as another Dak sucks example, and he missed it, but don't be stupid on getting carried away with Gallup. I like Gallop very much, but your going over board.

Gallup has been doing this for a few weeks now.

He should be having a monster rookie season. It’s not just 1 play.

After my Leighton Vander Esch prediction Cowboyszone should be paying me for my talent evaluations.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Just need to work out the QB situation to get them the ball. And get a TE to work the middle.

The QB situation will get better. He's a 3rd year pro and Gallup is a rookie and Cooper has been here 2 weeks. I Guess I should expect them to both put up 100 yards a week if you listen to guys on this site but its highly unrealistic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He's gotten better. He was having drops earlier in the season. He looked like a rookie. He's looking better and better by then week now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

See, this is where it gets stupid. WE just beat the Eagles in Philly. How about enjoying the game for a second? No one on here is talking about how great Dak is. In fact, I have defended him and even I came out and said he was not good tonight. And all you clowns can think about is talking about how bad he sucks again. LOL

Pathetic really. How about waiting until someone compliments Dak?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score

After my Leighton Vander Esch prediction Cowboyszone should be paying me for my talent evaluations.
Except for saying you think Dez is better than Cooper.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak could anticipate players being open what kind of year would Michael Gallup be having?

He could seriously be considered one of the top offensive rookies if his QB could find him.

That guy is a talent.

A
Just think about the fact that Terrence Williams was the #2 outside WR for the previous 4 years.

Gallup has already surpassed TWill's peak.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's gotten better. He was having drops earlier in the season. He looked like a rookie. He's looking better and better by then week now.

WR is probably the hardest position to adjust to from college to pro and we are seeing a rapid amount of development with this player at a position that takes some guys years to shine.

HungryLion

Reaction score
See, this is where it gets stupid. WE just beat the Eagles in Philly. How about enjoying the game for a second? No one on here is talking about how great Dak is. In fact, I have defended him and even I came out and said he was not good tonight. And all you clowns can think about is talking about how bad he sucks again. LOL

Pathetic really. How about waiting until someone compliments Dak?

Can you read? Where did I even rip Dak?

Instead of throwing a hissy fit. Actually read the post.

I want Dak to succeed more than anybody. But he still needs to get better for the long term. I didn’t say he needs to go in my post. Now did I?

You’re the one who is whining.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Except for saying you think Dez is better than Cooper.

Dez is better then Cooper and Dez plus our first round pick back is way better then Cooper.

Cooper is a Miles Austin clone. Nothing wrong with that.