What kind of year would Michael Gallup be having?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can you read? Where did I even rip Dak?

Instead of throwing a hissy fit. Actually read the post.

I want Dak to succeed more than anybody. But he still needs to get better for the long term.

You’re the one who is whining.

NO kidding. How about shutting up for a bit?

What this game showed me more than anything was how a great receiver like Cooper can have an effect on the QB and the offense and how great coaching and a risk taking game plan can make all the difference. Even with Dak having his dumb moments.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can you read? Where did I even rip Dak?

Instead of throwing a hissy fit. Actually read the post.

I want Dak to succeed more than anybody. But he still needs to get better for the long term. I didn’t say he needs to go in my post. Now did I?

You’re the one who is whining.

I like Dak.

I like successful football more.

Dak just holds back the offense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WR is probably the hardest position to adjust to from college to pro and we are seeing a rapid amount of development with this player at a position that takes some guys years to shine.

I'm well aware. I was just responding to you or whoever it was saying if he had a real qb he'd put up 100 yards a week lol.......I like Gallup. I don't see many weaknesses in his game just from what I've seen this year.

This organization gets flack for missing out Ridley....but gotta give props to where it belongs. They saved this draft drafting LVE in the 1st and Gallup in the 3rd.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Cooper
Beasley
Hurns
Gallup

Is a very strong WR corps. Unfortunately we have a QB corpse when it comes to throwing consistently

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I like Dak.

I like successful football more.

Dak just holds back the offense.

I can't say that man....if I say Dak holds this offense back to me that's relieving Linehan, this offensive line and Garrett of blame. Its a collective effort. Maybe they coach different if they had a better qb? Or maybe Dak plays better with proper coaching? ITs hard to tell but I know they all have underachieved this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can't say that man....if I say Dak holds this offense back to me that's relieving Linehan, this offensive line and Garrett of blame. Its a collective effort. Maybe they coach different if they had a better qb? Or maybe Dak plays better with proper coaching? ITs hard to tell but I know they all have underachieved this year.

I agree about the playcaller. Our playcalling is horrible.

At the same time there have been guys wide open and the QB just doesn’t see them. He can’t anticipate guys coming open.

Garrett, Linehan, and Dak need to go.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You're joking right? Hahahaha.....I swear the crap that you guys say on this forum man.

What... That Dez is better then Cooper? Lol

Dez in the worst year of his career had 70 for 850 and 6 TDs with the worst passing offense in football.

Dez is a dominating player when his QB isn’t trash.

Coopers good. Low tier #1 Receiver.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

At the same time there have been guys wide open and the QB just doesn’t see them. He can’t anticipate guys coming open.

Bro , I really don't care about your stupidity. We just beat the Eagles and that was sweet. Whatever, get lost.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I'm sort of confused why when Dak misses guys or doesn't seem guys open it seems to be heavily scrutinized but Wentz missed a few guys today too but its because of the Cowboys pressure lol.

I don't know how good Dak can be or how bad he can be. But I do know this coaching staff knows what Dak is respectable at and they refuse to use his legs. That's poor coaching. They don't coach like they have Dak they coach like they have Eli Manning for some reason.

Lutonio

Reaction score
If Dak could anticipate players being open what kind of year would Michael Gallup be having?

He could seriously be considered one of the top offensive rookies if his QB could find him.

That guy is a talent.

Glad someone caught this. He stood out to me more than Cooper tonight, and he they were both great.