what movie bad guy made you want to kill him?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
An actor really has to do a great job of acting to really make you want to jump through the screen and kill him with your bare hands. With that being said, what movie villians really pissed you off?

1. Kevin Spacey in 7
2. Longshanks in Braveheart
3. Lee Van Cleef in The Good,The Bad, and the Ugly
4. Dwight Yoakum in Slingblade
5. Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator
6. Johnny ringo in Tombstone

that's just a few, tell me your's....

lane.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Ralph Fienes in Schindler's list.

The Red-coat officer in The Patriot.

Not a bad guy, but I really wanted to get Upham in Saving Private Ryan.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
hard to top that list lc, I cheered at each and every one of those movie deaths.

some others who well deserved their comeppances.. tho some didn't get it

1. The little brat in the original Bad Seed who needed to be put to bed permanently . Patty something. The remake with the McCulkin kid, you just didn't care.

2. Carlo Ricci - Connie's husband in the Godfather. My favorite Pacino line ever: "Carlo, you've got to answer for Santino'. Cripe, my favorite LINE ever. :)

3. Ralph Fiennes as the psycho Goethe in Schindler's List. Like Michael Biehn playing Johnny Ringo, Fiennes makes a beautful villain. But he needed to die a violent death in that one.

4. I'm not much into the Matrix. But I hated all those "Smiths", and loved to see them taken out.

5. Westerns always have the best bad guys. All the dead villains at "High Noon".

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

That would be talented British actor Jason Isaacs as Colonel Tavington.

Isaacs has another icy villain role...as Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter. He is very good at being very BAD.

The next Harry Potter will have Alan Rickman back as sinister, snide Professor Snapes. Isaacs as the supercilious Malfoy, father of the obnoxious Draco, and as Evil Incarnate - Lord Voldermort - none less that Ralph Fiennes.

Those three wonderful British actors all trying to upstage each other in pure wickedness - that will be a treat.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
That's the one I was going to say. One of the most convincing bad guys in all of film.
He was the most hated man in Hollywood for years after that role.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Gene Hackman as Little Bill in Unforgiven.

I liked the movie, but Hackman played the same role in the Quick and the Dead.

Brian Dennehy did too in Silverado, my favorite western.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Isaacs has another icy villain role...as Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter. He is very good at being very BAD.

The next Harry Potter will have Alan Rickman back as sinister, snide Professor Snapes. Isaacs as the supercilious Malfoy, father of the obnoxious Draco, and as Evil Incarnate - Lord Voldermort - none less that Ralph Fiennes.

Those three wonderful British actors all trying to upstage each other in pure wickedness - that will be a treat.

Thanks for pointing that out LaTuna. That is him in the Harry Potter flicks! Man, is he one bad SOB! I remember him in the Patriot as well. He is one bad guy that you love to hate.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:

Agreed....Jason Isaacs just has that look and attitude (he potrays in his roles) that makes you just want to smack the dog doo out of him lol.

Rickman does a great job in the HP series.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Ralph Fienes in Schindler's list.

Not a bad guy, but I really wanted to get Upham in Saving Private Ryan.

Is Upham the sniveling reporter that lets his bro die? If so, I agree 100% with you. I hated that scene where he was too scared to help that fella being attacked. That scene dug into me more than any movie bad guy because it was so against all of my natural instincts. That was terrible watching him shake for minute while the German soldier stuck a blade in the American soldier.

Hoov

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Gene Hackman as Little Bill in Unforgiven.

That movie was great !! Actually i didn't mind little Bill. But i loved Eastwood in that - "you just shot an unarmed man"..."well he should have armed himself after decorating his bar with my friend" or something like that.

The bad guys that i always want to kill are the ones that are the corrupt "white collar" crime types. The ones who act all prim and propper and hold all the cards due to wealth and status and come off like model citizens while they are really **'s behind closed doors and doing the most heinous things with no regard for the value of a human life.

Oh here's one, the dude in "Young Guns" that Billy the Kid wanted to get and did in the end. cant remember his name.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Dwight Yoakum- Slingblade
Glenn Close Fatal- Attraction
Danny Aiello- Harlem Nights
Matt Dillon- My Bodyguard
Brian Cox- TROY

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The japanese ambassador (think that was what he was) in the Last Samurai.

General Custer in the movie Little Big Man

David Schwimmers character in Band of Brothers

The Warden in Shawshank Redemption (although his scene where he says something like....I guess he up and vanished like a fart in the wind and then looks at the Welch poster and says..Maybe she knows where he went...What say there fuzzy britches....still makes me roll).

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
The Six-Fingered Man in the Princess Bride.

Also, the scene at the end of Return of the Jedi... how could anyone NOT cheer when Vader picked up the Emperor and threw him over the railing?

blindzebra

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Is Upham the sniveling reporter that lets his bro die? If so, I agree 100% with you. I hated that scene where he was too scared to help that fella being attacked. That scene dug into me more than any movie bad guy because it was so against all of my natural instincts. That was terrible watching him shake for minute while the German soldier stuck a blade in the American soldier.

Yes, it is.

He also talked Capt. Miller into not letting the rest of the squad kill "Steamboat Willie" after the medic got killed. Of course Willie killed Capt. Miller on the bridge, and Upham finally grew a pair and shot him.

I think what makes Upham so upsetting is none of us really know, unless we actually go through something that horrific, if we would crack under or over come our fear.

Then again, the smart thing and the thing within both groups orders, would have been to blow up the bridge and save Ryan before the Germans got there, but then you lose the last 45 minutes and Tom Sizemore's little speech.:D