what movie bad guy made you want to kill him?

royhitshard

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
6. Johnny ringo in Tombstone

that's just a few, tell me your's....

lane.
I would have to say Ike Clanton (sp) was worse than Johnny Ringo. At least Johnny could back himself up and didn't run like a coward. Ike just had a big mouth but was a wimp. I wanted to kill Jonny too, just not before Ike.

Also the jerk in Behind Enemy lines that kept following Owen around. :shoot2: :shoot3:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
.. really make you want to jump through the screen and kill him with your bare hands.
really make you want to jump through the screen and kill him with your bare hands . . . . . Dave Campo ! :lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish I knew the name of this movie...I think it is only a few years old but I would like to get it on DVD.

It reminded me of the Bridge over the river Kwai.

In the movie english troops were captured by the japanese and forced to build a railroad.

They treated the men terrible and the main japanese leader was the worst of the bunch.....in the end when the english soldier was getting ready to kill him he got distracted and the japanese commander killed himself (sepuku) with his own sword.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Espcially after giving them the day off and feeding them spaghetti only to run them up that hill.

Yes that burnt my arse....maybe because we had something similar happen to us in Korea.

We had been in the field for a month on an exercise.

When we finally got back the commander told us we would just have a light PT the next morning so we could go out and have a good time that night since we earned it.

So everyone goes out and has a good time.

Then the next morning one of our SGTs decides we should run shuttle runs up and down the side of this steep hill.

It was terrible as many had went out drinking and as we came back down the hill people would tag the next person and then run to the turtle ditch and throw up lol.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes that burnt my arse....maybe because we had something similar happen to us in Korea.

We had been in the field for a month on an exercise.

When we finally got back the commander told us we would just have a light PT the next morning so we could go out and have a good time that night since we earned it.

So everyone goes out and has a good time.

Then the next morning one of our SGTs decides we should run shuttle runs up and down the side of this steep hill.

It was terrible as many had went out drinking and as we came back down the hill people would tag the next person and then run to the turtle ditch and throw up lol.

When I was in basic the drill sgts took the whole company to the movies. After we got back to the barracks they worked the sodas and candy out of us lol

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
When I was in basic the drill sgts took the whole company to the movies. After we got back to the barracks they worked the sodas and candy out of us lol

LOL

I remember towards the end of basic training they had a TV and VCR and rented some movies one Saturday as kind of a treat.

Well one of the movies was Full Metal Jacket and I guess the Drill SGT had never seen it before......but as funny as the movie was we were laughing more at him laughing and it was not even an hour after the movie that he was trying out some of those lines and we all started laughing.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
LOL

I remember towards the end of basic training they had a TV and VCR and rented some movies one Saturday as kind of a treat.

Well one of the movies was Full Metal Jacket and I guess the Drill SGT had never seen it before......but as funny as the movie was we were laughing more at him laughing and it was not even an hour after the movie that he was trying out some of those lines and we all started laughing.
Was he still laughing when Pyle shot the drill Sgt?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Was he still laughing when Pyle shot the drill Sgt?

Nah not at that point...but then again none of use was laughing as that was a pretty intense scene.

I think later he said something about how he was not going to call anyone Pyle though as a joke. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Nah not at that point...but then again none of use was laughing as that was a pretty intense scene.

I think later he said something about how he was not going to call anyone Pyle though as a joke. :D
What would have been really funny is if you, or some other smartasss would have started laughing hysterically during that scene. Not just chuckling, but a "Robert-Deniro-in-Cape-Fear" type of roaring belly laugh.

That probably would have gotten into his head. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
What would have been really funny is if you, or some other smartasss would have started laughing hysterically during that scene. Not just chuckling, but a "Robert-Deniro-in-Cape-Fear" type of roaring belly laugh.

That probably would have gotten into his head. :D

Yes I like it...that would have been funny.

I got him good once though...well joked him once and then made him feel bad once.

I told some guys to ask the Drill SGT to ask me how my grandmother irons clothes....I told them to tell him I am from WV and that my family lived in the backwoods and my grandmother ironed clothes by heating up a flat rock from the creek.

So he comes over and asks me if I was from WV and I said yes and then he asks how my grandmother irons clothes.

At this point I got a hurt and angry look on my face and said something like.....look I know you are the Drill SGT and I can get in trouble for speaking like this but I do not find it a bit blanking funny that you are making fun of my grandmother....she lost her hands when she was younger so how in the heck could she iron clothes. He was flat out stunned and I could tell he felt bad as he started apologizing and said guys had put him up to ask me about it.
After a few seconds I told him it was just a joke....We got a good laugh out of it and I got to do 50 pushups for my joke lol.

Now for the record I am not making fun of anyone that has lost any limbs or extremeties...just telling a story about what happened back then.

Now on to the other story.

We only had about a day or so left in basic training so he, the SGT, had us sit in the barracks and he was just talking about stuff the happened during our time in basic and then let us ask questions and so on....just kind of a nice situation since we only had a day or so left.

So then he starts asking some of us what we told our parents about him.

You have to understand this was a big man, guy was strong as an ox as well....I seen him take metal frame bunk beds with one hand and jerk them up so hard that they got caught in the low rafters of the ceiling lol.....plus he had these intense eyes, hooked nose and chin.

So he gets to me and asks what I told my parents about him.....I said well are you sure and he said yes go ahead you won't get in trouble.

So I said...well Drill Sgt...I told my parents I think you looked like the d*** devil :lmao:

I really felt bad about it as soon as I said it because I could tell it hurt his feelings....but he told me to tell him so i did lol.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I told them to tell him I am from WV and that my family lived in the backwoods and my grandmother ironed clothes by heating up a flat rock from the creek.
Why is it that I now have this picture running through my mind? :laugh2:

granny_clampett.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Why is it that I now have this picture running through my mind? :laugh2:

granny_clampett.jpg

For the record...my real name is not Lil Abner :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anthony Hopkins, Hannibal Lector, Silence of the Lambs

Bette Davis, Baby Jane Hudson, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Al Pacino, Tony Montana, Scarface

Faye Dunaway, Joan Crawford, Mommie Dearest

Chrisopher Walken, Gabriel, Prophecy and Prophecy II

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
For the record...my real name is not Lil Abner :D
No, it's Jesco White, ... does that ring a bell ? ... the dancing outlaw ?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes I like it...that would have been funny.

I got him good once though...well joked him once and then made him feel bad once.

I told some guys to ask the Drill SGT to ask me how my grandmother irons clothes....I told them to tell him I am from WV and that my family lived in the backwoods and my grandmother ironed clothes by heating up a flat rock from the creek.

So he comes over and asks me if I was from WV and I said yes and then he asks how my grandmother irons clothes.

At this point I got a hurt and angry look on my face and said something like.....look I know you are the Drill SGT and I can get in trouble for speaking like this but I do not find it a bit blanking funny that you are making fun of my grandmother....she lost her hands when she was younger so how in the heck could she iron clothes. He was flat out stunned and I could tell he felt bad as he started apologizing and said guys had put him up to ask me about it.
After a few seconds I told him it was just a joke....We got a good laugh out of it and I got to do 50 pushups for my joke lol.

Now for the record I am not making fun of anyone that has lost any limbs or extremeties...just telling a story about what happened back then.

Now on to the other story.

We only had about a day or so left in basic training so he, the SGT, had us sit in the barracks and he was just talking about stuff the happened during our time in basic and then let us ask questions and so on....just kind of a nice situation since we only had a day or so left.

So then he starts asking some of us what we told our parents about him.

You have to understand this was a big man, guy was strong as an ox as well....I seen him take metal frame bunk beds with one hand and jerk them up so hard that they got caught in the low rafters of the ceiling lol.....plus he had these intense eyes, hooked nose and chin.

So he gets to me and asks what I told my parents about him.....I said well are you sure and he said yes go ahead you won't get in trouble.

So I said...well Drill Sgt...I told my parents I think you looked like the d*** devil :lmao:

I really felt bad about it as soon as I said it because I could tell it hurt his feelings....but he told me to tell him so i did lol.

My Drill SGT in basic looked like a Hawiian Arnold Swartzanegger(sp?). This dude was freakin huge. I saw him jerk a guy about 6'3 200lbs out of a foxhole with one arm :eek:

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Joaquin Phoenix in [Gladiator

Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List

Ben Stiller in Happy Gilmore

benstiller_happygilmore_05.jpg

LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
No, it's Jesco White, ... does that ring a bell ? ... the dancing outlaw ?

jesco__duke.jpg

This is what is whole and bad about some people....the reason why there are such stereo types made about West Virginians :eek::

Not to mention our Last Governor (wise) would start doing a clog dance at the drop of a dime if asked.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ralph fiennes in ........schindler's list
george kennedy in .....cahill
christopher walken in..... at close range
the sheriff and landowner in .......open range

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Prison flicks always have the warden or sadistic guard (or both) you want to see get it.

Clancy Brown and Bill Ginton in Shawshank. Whoever it was tomented Kevin Bacon in Murder in the First, Donald Sutherland as a warden in I forget which flick, James Gandolfini in The Castle, and at the top of the heap...

Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke.

Throw in any Captain Bligh as well, from Charles Laughton to Anthony Hopkins.