What Movies made you cry?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
A lot of great tearjerkers in this thread. And props to all who wanted to upchuck at the DiCaprio death scene.

let me add another recent film that qualifies as an excellent drama hard not to cry to..

Cold Mountain.

Yes on Cold Mountain - but I couldn't cry because I knew right from the get go what the ending was going to be. A tad predictable.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Lots of movies make me cry.

Star Wars Episode I - As soon as I discovered that it wasn't a nightmare, and this crappy sequel was going to be the movie we had waited 20 years for, I cried like a baby!

Charlie's Angels - The tears hit right about the point when their boss walked out with the sudden realization that not even the great Bill Murray could save this terrible flick. I started crying even more when the end credits flowed and I found out that the director was pompous enough to call himself "McG."

When I was a lad, I think I used to get misty-eyed over Old Yeller. But then I got older and adopted my own dog thinking he would be just as smart and loveable as Old Yeller. Wrong! I went through about ten cans of rug cleaner and animal-off trying to house train that stupid animal, and my god would it chew and eat anything! Batteries, razors, my cat's feces... if it took up space, it somehow found it's way into my dog's mouth! I think when I watch Old Yeller these days, I'm rooting for the farmer to shoot that damn dog.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
When I was a lad, I think I used to get misty-eyed over Old Yeller. But then I got older and adopted my own dog thinking he would be just as smart and loveable as Old Yeller. Wrong! I went through about ten cans of rug cleaner and animal-off trying to house train that stupid animal, and my god would it chew and eat anything! Batteries, razors, my cat's feces... if it took up space, it somehow found it's way into my dog's mouth! I think when I watch Old Yeller these days, I'm rooting for the farmer to shoot that damn dog.

:lmao2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Nors said:
Yes on Cold Mountain - but I couldn't cry because I knew right from the get go what the ending was going to be. A tad predictable.
Especially if you'd already read the book. :cool:

Hoov

Reaction score
I almost cried during matchstick men when Cage found out he had been scammed and the girl was not his daughter.

I did get a little teary eyed during treasure planet over the goodbye between Silver and Jim. That was a great movie....modern day animation film based off treasure island.
The animated films today are incredible, just as much for adults as kids.