What NFC East rival team concerns you the most:

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s Washington for me. I think they have the best defense and if they can get bus driver level QB play, they’ll be a handful. I also think they’re lying in the weeds for any of the disgruntled quarterbacks and if they get one, look out!

but is their defense really that good based on who they played in 2020, I know they have a good Dine, but they can't stop a good qb or offense.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
but is their defense really that good based on who they played in 2020, I know they have a good Dine, but they can't stop a good qb or offense.

I think they improved their linebackers and secondary this offseason too.

Dre11

Reaction score
I think they improved their linebackers and secondary this offseason too.

I don't know man, we were terrible on defense and vs like opponents, our scores given up weren't much different. if they stopped just 1 good qb and offense I would be worry but they didn't they 2 that come to
mind Big Ben and Russ, Ben was average this year, and when they played Russ he was sucking a** at the end of last season.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Yeah because it's completely tortured logic. You said Dak was missing an All Pro LT and RB. DJ was only missing one. You've had to cherry pick out his worst stretch in a five year career instead of DJ most recent performance. You've had to extrapolate out a five game sample to a whole year. It's not a good comparison. Danny Dimes sucks is just reality. The 11 TDs he had in his last full season are strong evidence of such. As his him leading the league's worst offense and scoring 17 points a game. Dak's never done any of those things no matter how difficult that is for you to hear through your pompoms

I didn’t cherry pick anything. Jones played the whole season without his starting left tackle and without his top running back which the offense was going to be run around, just like in Dallas with Zeke.

you just don’t like the fact that it’s the same thing and you didn’t realize while you keep spouting this 11 td thing.

anyway. I got it you are telling me Jones and the giants suck.

I believe you were one of the guys also saying josh Allen wasn’t any good two years ago also if I remember correctly.

MikeB80

Reaction score
which is why they don't scare me, when they start stopping good qbs and good offenses, then talk to me.

that is true of most teams though. I don’t think anyone should be scared of anyone in the east. Nobody in the east is a contender for a championship but it is an improved division of the health on all teams is good.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm mostly concerned with the Cowboys, themselves! We've been up and down from one year to the next for a long while now. In our best years, we're capable of beating any team in our division. In a bad year, we struggle to be anything more than mediocre. Right now, it's pretty much of a mystery how we'll fare. We'll have a good chance of doing well, if the defense improves enough. It remains to be seen, though. I'm just hopeful of good luck. ;)

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know man, we were terrible on defense and vs like opponents, our scores given up weren't much different. if they stopped just 1 good qb and offense I would be worry but they didn't they 2 that come to
mind Big Ben and Russ, Ben was average this year, and when they played Russ he was sucking a** at the end of last season.

They played the teams on their schedules and finished 2nd in yards and 4th in points defensively. And brutalized the Cowboys twice. That’s why I think they’re the biggest challenge.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I didn’t cherry pick anything. Jones played the whole season without his starting left tackle and without his top running back which the offense was going to be run around, just like in Dallas with Zeke.

you just don’t like the fact that it’s the same thing and you didn’t realize while you keep spouting this 11 td thing.

anyway. I got it you are telling me Jones and the giants suck.

I believe you were one of the guys also saying josh Allen wasn’t any good two years ago also if I remember correctly.
What? Andrew Thomas was his LT jabroni. I've never said anything about Josh Allen. Your memory is as poor as your analysis and math skills. You know your argument is strong when you have to stutter out things you completely made up though. More applause

Any QB throwing for 11 TDs is a joke and I'm going to enjoy laughing at you all season. I explained thoroughly how leading the worst, lowest scoring offense isn't the same as not doing so but you're not capable of grasping something as simple as 28>11 so here we are. I'm glad you've outed yourself as a cheerleader for a team that's won 18 games in four years. That's a great stance. No chance that won't work out for you.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
It is the Giants without a doubt for me. Even last year, with little talent and some gaping holes, they didn’t seem to play dumb or make stupid mistakes with broken coverages or players way out of position. They looked smart and even seemed to have some poise...smelled a little bit like the Pats...I think they are reflecting their coach and the Pat’s like culture he is building: do your job and no BS. With that culture they are now adding talent. The combo will be formidable. Their weakest piece is Garrett and I’m sure Judge is eager to upgrade that position too. Washington is second because if they ever get a QB they are big trouble. Hell, Washington might have been the toughest playoff game the Bucs had last year.

MikeB80

Reaction score
What? Andrew Thomas was his LT jabroni. I've never said anything about Josh Allen. Your memory is as poor as your analysis and math skills. You know your argument is strong when you have to stutter out things you completely made up though. More applause

Any QB throwing for 11 TDs is a joke and I'm going to enjoy laughing at you all season. I explained thoroughly how leading the worst, lowest scoring offense isn't the same as not doing so but you're not capable of grasping something as simple as 28>11 so here we are. I'm glad you've outed yourself as a cheerleader for a team that's won 18 games in four years. That's a great stance. No chance that won't work out for you.

nate solder was the starting left tackle until he opted out. If there was no covid solder would have started. They drafted a rookie to play right tackle who then Had to move to left tackle.

this is not hard. Both lost their lt and starting running back, Jones even lost his second string running back.

just keep responding with personal insults though.

Also I look forward to you thinking you are going to “Laugh at me” during the season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not that there is a high degree of concern but the Washington Football Team

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
nate solder was the starting left tackle until he opted out. If there was no covid solder would have started. They drafted a rookie to play right tackle who then Had to move to left tackle.

this is not hard. Both lost their lt and starting running back, Jones even lost his second string running back.

just keep responding with personal insults though.
And one had 28 Tds and the other 11. And one had the worst offense in the league and scored 17 points a game and one didn't. You're a Giants fan and it's super obvious. GFY and good luck putting your faith in Danny Dimes. I'm going to be laughing at you in your little cheerleader outfit all season.

MikeB80

Reaction score
And one had 28 Tds and the other 11. And one had the worst offense in the league and scored 17 points a game and one didn't. You're a Giants fan and it's super obvious. GFY and good luck putting your faith in Danny Dimes. I'm going to be laughing at you in your little cheerleader outfit all season.

I am a Dallas cowboys season ticket holder! You have probably never even seen them play in person. I’ve been in the stands for hundreds of games, pre season, regular season and post season. I have also seen them on the road a number of times.

LOL at being a giants fan.

This is what happens around here when you don’t just repeat the my team is great and all my players are the best line.

I will say I currently hate this group of players and coaches and despise the family that owns the team.

plasticman

Reaction score
The football team formerly known as the Commanders.

Because.........................Well, because they're the Commanders, that's why!

It doesn't matter what their records are. It doesn't matter how much better they have been playing. The one thing you need to know about both teams is that if they can't get to the playoffs then the next best thing is to knock the other one out of the playoffs. There have been so many times when one team is undefeated or close to it, rolling into the playoffs, but lose to the other team, even though that other team has a miserable record.

The "Football Team" (stupid name) has built their defense the right way. Their starting defensive line are all 1st round draft picks from the previous 4 drafts. When you are lining up against a D-line of players named Chase, Payne, and Sweat, you might have some problems.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I am a Dallas cowboys season ticket holder! You have probably never even seen them play in person. I’ve been in the stands for hundreds of games, pre season, regular season and post season. I have also seen them on the road a number of times.

LOL at being a giants fan.

This is what happens around here when you don’t just repeat the my team is great and all my players are the best line.

I will say I currently hate this group of players and coaches and despise the family that owns the team.
Dude you're a Giants fan. I'm reading your posts fawning over them in games they're not even playing Dallas. I've been on the sidelines for multiple Cowboys games. You were up DJ's butt before he went out and put up 11 TDs. I'm going to post a selection of your Giants takes here shortly. You're a joke troll and you're team is one of the worst in the league. 18 wins since 16

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dude you're a Giants fan. I'm reading your posts fawning over them in games they're not even playing Dallas. I've been on the sidelines for multiple Cowboys games. You were up DJ's butt before he went out and put up 11 TDs. I'm going to post a selection of your Giants takes here shortly. You're a joke troll and you're team is one of the worst in the league. 18 wins since 16

by all means please do. It will be funny watching you think you are discovering I am a giants fan.

do whatever you have to do but know when you are done re hashing old posts I will still be a Cowboys fan and ticket holder.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

by all means please do. It will be funny watching you think you are discovering I am a giants fan.

do whatever you have to do but know when you are done re hashing old posts I will still be a Cowboys fan and ticket holder.
You'll still be the guy who was crowing about the guy who then went out an threw for 11 TDs. I can't help that you didn't learn your lesson. You're obsessed with the Giants and make more posts about the Giants than you do the Cowboys. You also make up things about me so I'm sure you can appreciate me doing the same to you. But I understand being kind of slow is common for hypocrites