What RB's do you like?

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Isaac Guerendo too.

Doesn't matter. None will be there at the bottom of Round 5.

Ezekiel friggin Elliott will be the starter next year.
Yeah we are going to get a guy like Emani Bailey out of this class.

There are several good ones that would contribute immediately for us. Estime, Irving, Davis, Wright, Guerendo etc... they won't last two rounds.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliot is such a slap in the face and the biggest country club move I’ve ever seen if they actually do that.
I think he can contribute in a positive way still. But just short yardage, pass protection basically.

Jerry saying he can be a starter is an bat**** insane thing for an NFL 'GM' to say and totally indicative of the country club environment.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think he can contribute in a positive way still. But just short yardage, pass protection basically.

Jerry saying he can be a starter is an bat**** insane thing for an NFL 'GM' to say and totally indicative of the country club environment.
It’s just not a move we should be making I don’t care what he can still do.

It’s 2 steps backwards.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
I think Guerendo will be there in Round 5. Guerendo is bigger and better than Pollard was before the injury. Reminds me of Demarco Murray, but with less wear and tear having been part of a committee everywhere he played. He ran a 4.3 at 220...dude is going to be my RB 1 in Madden even if he goes elsewhere IRL...lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think Guerendo will be there in Round 5. Guerendo is bigger and better than Pollard was before the injury. Reminds me of Demarco Murray, but with less wear and tear having been part of a committee everywhere he played. He ran a 4.3 at 220...dude is going to be my RB 1 in Madden even if he goes elsewhere IRL...lol
Yeah this guy looks like a prospect.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think his age scares people. You just wonder for how long…..