What RB's do you like?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All those carries through the years have taken a toll on his body especially the legs. I was a big fan but he just no longer has that burst.
I like it for the leadership and short yard gains….i personally would however come out of this draft with a guy who has some burst and over 5’9..

Sandyf

Reaction score
Certainly glad fans don't make the football decisions for the Cowboys. Jerry and Stephen are bad enough. We probably sign Zeke for a one year vet minimum with the vet exemption which literally cost the team nothing against the cap other than the already cap hit of $6 million from his previous contract and he will be appreciated as a pass protector for Dak.

I hope we double dip today at RB with Braelon Allen and Frank Gore, Jr.. Zeke should be a great help teaching them to pass protect and probably be the parttime RB until both are ready.

dupree89

Reaction score
Allen is 6'2" 240lbs and runs a 4.5.

That's a nice start. I'd love taking him. Disclaimer: I don't know squat about college.
Me as well. I have done quite a bit of reading and gathering other peoples opinions about RBs this year and he is the guy I think I'd try to get.
But these other guys on here watch a lot of college football, so they are better at this than I am.

Reactions: CWR

Aven8

Reaction score
Braelon Allen is only 20. He’s 235lbs of muscle but is more finesse than bruising. He won’t be there by the time we pick.

My bet is we hear Stephen say yet again that the draft didn’t fall that way and we get no RB……..

Reactions: CWR

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m taking Allen at this point based on his pure athleticism, size, and he’s a legitimately good pass catcher.

Jipper

Reaction score
Yeah he’s better than Zeke at this point.

Zeke should retire.
zeke is good for straight ahead short yardage and occasional pass blocking....hes still a decent role player but no longer a starter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliot is such a slap in the face and the biggest country club move I’ve ever seen if they actually do that.
With the options we have at RB what other choice do we have? He had 650 yards rushing last season with 3 TDs, which was a lot more than Dowdle. Zeke also had 51 receptions for over 300 yards and 2 TDs. It’s not like he can’t help us. It’s not likely we’ll come up with a better back with the picks we have left.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
We don't need a TE but I love the way Cade Stover plays. Wish he was a better run blocker but he knows how to use his size to box out defenders (Jason Witten 'ish). Texans got a good one.