What really concerns me about Dak

DFWJC

Reaction score
You see going like 27/30 for 3 TDs and the game winner in OT as not stepping up or being clutch. You’ve provided your jaded perspective so what else needs to be adjudicated by the court of public opinion?
:huh:

superonyx

Reaction score
I answered your questions your just too stupid to see the answers and admit your a Dak juice drinker. I never talked in circles you're just too stupid to see the obvious stuff I posted.
Read your babbling again and nope...
No answers.
Just another crying manbaby who just is so mad that he doesn’t get what he wants.
Offer up solutions dullard.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Read your babbling again and nope...
No answers.
Just another crying manbaby who just is so mad that he doesn’t get what he wants.
Offer up solutions dullard.
All answers you're just too stupid to see them. Keylanto you haven't shown any proof of this said crying. Having a different opinion isn't crying but for you insecure 9to5 types I guess it is. Stop drinking Daks juices and make sense.

superonyx

Reaction score
All answers you're just too stupid to see them. Keylanto you haven't shown any proof of this said crying. Having a different opinion isn't crying but for you insecure 9to5 types I guess it is. Stop drinking Daks juices and make sense.
The repeated effort to avoid answering the question which you lack the ability to answer. Its obvious what a total loser you are because you need to frame someone else as a Dak kool aid drinker or some other high school term. You are too stupid to ask or read someone's actual opinion of Dak because it contradicts the narrative that you feel the most equipped to argue against.

I actually am not sold on Dak as most people arent. The problem with you morons is that you lack the ability to present an argument which speaks about options to upgrade the QB position.

This is all the proof needed to say without doubt that you are a complete and total MANBABY!!!

Unlike you manbabies I understand the position we are in and know that upgrading the position (as much as I would love to) isnt as simple as crying about it non stop on a forum. Tier 1 QB's dont grow on trees and by looking at how 90% of the 1st round draft pick QB's over the last 10 years are not better than Dak I understand we need to make Lemon aid. So pull up your diaper, wash that filthy binky off and stop crying about how awful Dak is without a solution to replace him...and no a hail mary with your eyes closed isnt a solution. Its nothing more than an entirely new problem.

Do you want some more?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
One, the cowboys are not even a team that dabbles much when it comes to QBs. QBs may not be easy to find but the cowboys damn sure haven't given themselves the best chances over the years.

Even when Romo was here they never were serious about the future after Romo and have always passed up QB opportunities.

They dont put much thought into the recruit part. They prefer the bottom of the ladder and hope for the best.

What? Yeah, it totally makes sense that the Dallas Cowboys don't put much thought into the draft (the NFL doesn't 'recruit'). In fact, I'm pretty sure they have to set an alarm to remind them that draft day has arrived. And once they're on the clock, they basically just throw a dart and take whoever, as long as it's a 'bottom of the ladder' player, because that's what they prefer.

Good lord......

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The repeated effort to avoid answering the question which you lack the ability to answer. Its obvious what a total loser you are because you need to frame someone else as a Dak kool aid drinker or some other high school term. You are too stupid to ask or read someone's actual opinion of Dak because it contradicts the narrative that you feel the most equipped to argue against.

I actually am not sold on Dak as most people arent. The problem with you morons is that you lack the ability to present an argument which speaks about options to upgrade the QB position.

This is all the proof needed to say without doubt that you are a complete and total MANBABY!!!

Unlike you manbabies I understand the position we are in and know that upgrading the position (as much as I would love to) isnt as simple as crying about it non stop on a forum. Tier 1 QB's dont grow on trees and by looking at how 90% of the 1st round draft pick QB's over the last 10 years are not better than Dak I understand we need to make Lemon aid. So pull up your diaper, wash that filthy binky off and stop crying about how awful Dak is without a solution to replace him...and no a hail mary with your eyes closed isnt a solution. Its nothing more than an entirely new problem.

Do you want some more?
I've already answered the question your dumb behind doesn't want that answer because you're a Dak juice drinker. If calling me a total loser makes you feel better about your Dak juice drinking ok I'm cool with it. Nah I'm pretty smart but I understand that since I called you stupid first you need to go tit for tat. Again I'm cool with it because it's not close to true. I see you like to lie a lot because I don't mind other people view on Dak because it doesn't change mine. I just said you were stupid and scarred on this issue. Anybody that says they are open to change at qb you're on your Mickey Spags disagreement flow and don't want to hear anything even when ways to improve were given keylanto.

I spoke to the options for replacement you just sounding like the scarred zogo you are talking about failure rates. Person can't ask for answers then when they're given whine about they aren't to your liking. If they aren't to your liking flip it make up your own but just stop lying about nobody gave solutions pleeb. You say we are crying but you're playing gatekeeper of the cry babaies which shows you're not better as you claim Keylanto. Smarten up. Do I want so more what pleeb? You said nothing but you broke types always say nothing and swear you're saying some ground breaking stuff.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Its obvious what a total loser you are because you need to frame someone else as a Dak kool aid drinker or some other high school term.

The dude calling people losers and crying man babies for not participating in his hypothetical is accusing others of using, "high school," terms.

I assume you thoroughly research all options for replacement anytime you see a player you don't like. Probably why you seem so high strung.

superonyx

Reaction score
I've already answered the question your dumb behind doesn't want that answer because you're a Dak juice drinker. If calling me a total loser makes you feel better about your Dak juice drinking ok I'm cool with it. Nah I'm pretty smart but I understand that since I called you stupid first you need to go tit for tat. Again I'm cool with it because it's not close to true. I see you like to lie a lot because I don't mind other people view on Dak because it doesn't change mine. I just said you were stupid and scarred on this issue. Anybody that says they are open to change at qb you're on your Mickey Spags disagreement flow and don't want to hear anything even when ways to improve were given keylanto.

I spoke to the options for replacement you just sounding like the scarred zogo you are talking about failure rates. Person can't ask for answers then when they're given whine about they aren't to your liking. If they aren't to your liking flip it make up your own but just stop lying about nobody gave solutions pleeb. You say we are crying but you're playing gatekeeper of the cry babaies which shows you're not better as you claim Keylanto. Smarten up. Do I want so more what pleeb? You said nothing but you broke types always say nothing and swear you're saying some ground breaking stuff.
Man you are really hurt by getting called out for your lack of intelligence. This latest round of incoherent babbling actually made me feel sorry for you.

So you just want to replace Dak with a first round draft pick QB but we don’t have a first round pick and you can’t even come up with a legit way to obtain this pick. You also don’t know if any QBs are available in the first round that will be better than Dak and worth giving up the serious assets, and future draft picks needed to make this move....you just know you want to do this.
This is your plan and you have the nerve to call someone else dumb.
While you are at it why not just get us Mahomes and Antonio Brown.

superonyx

Reaction score
The dude calling people losers and crying man babies for not participating in his hypothetical is accusing others of using, "high school," terms.

I assume you thoroughly research all options for replacement anytime you see a player you don't like. Probably why you seem so high strung.
If you want to come here and cry about how bad the QB is then at least spend a few minutes coming up with a solution.

The truth is you and the goofball above don’t have any solutions because their are no good ones.

This is what separates regular fans from Manbabies like yourself. We have come to terms with our situation. We don’t love Dak but we realize our options are limited so why Cry?
Seriously dude. What realistic scenarios are going to play out which brings us a significant improvement at the QB position? None. At least not for a few years.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Man you are really hurt by getting called out for your lack of intelligence. This latest round of incoherent babbling actually made me feel sorry for you.

So you just want to replace Dak with a first round draft pick QB but we don’t have a first round pick and you can’t even come up with a legit way to obtain this pick. You also don’t know if any QBs are available in the first round that will be better than Dak and worth giving up the serious assets, and future draft picks needed to make this move....you just know you want to do this.
This is your plan and you have the nerve to call someone else dumb.
While you are at it why not just get us Mahomes and Antonio Brown.
Why would I be really hurt by lies. I'm smarter than you by any measurable metric from college to bank account so try again keylanto.

superonyx

Reaction score
Why would I be really hurt by lies. I'm smarter than you by any measurable metric from college to bank account so try again keylanto.
And yet you are too dumb to answer the question again.

Amazing. Your community college must be ashamed of you.

Haimerej

Reaction score
If you want to come here and cry about how bad the QB is then at least spend a few minutes coming up with a solution.

Why? There's no requirement to solve a problem you have no control over. If someone thinks any player isn't very good they can express that sentiment. You're essentially trying to invalidate someone's criticism by saying they can't conjure a viable solution (which requires your approval, natch).

The truth is you and the goofball above don’t have any solutions because their are no good ones.

Or... someone could simply not care enough to spend the energy hashing out a fantasy.

This is what separates regular fans from Manbabies like yourself. We have come to terms with our situation. We don’t love Dak but we realize our options are limited so why Cry?

Who's crying? This is where you go off the rails. What exactly have I done to earn this man baby moniker?

Seriously dude. What realistic scenarios are going to play out which brings us a significant improvement at the QB position? None. At least not for a few years.

We don't know what the future holds. Dak could develop into an all time great. He could be what he appears to be. He could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Terms like, "realistic," are inherently subjective so you're essentially stamping your foot and demanding someone give an idea that fits your preconceived notion of reality. Anything failing to meet your criteria seemingly results in ad hominems. Seriously, guy, you could lighten up a bit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
DAK is so streaky in fact, no way am I resting him the entire game Sunday. Im playing him AT LEAST 1 or 2 series.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2:

Wow this is embarrassing
Only thing embarrassing is your lack of compared to me and I know you don't want to compare so do the broke pleeb thing and talk trash from a computer keylanto. Nothing but daiwf