What really concerns me about Dak

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yea philly did this and drafted Wentz who seems to need to be on the bench for their offense to function properly.
Why stop at the Chiefs? The Broncos did this and jumped us for Paxton Lynch.
The Titans did this and snatched up Marcus Mariotta. The Bucs got Jameis Winston. Or Blake Bortles, Manziel, and Bridgewater all went in the 1st round the previous year.
The Bills had tons of success drafting EJ Manual in the first the previous year. RG3 and Tannehill the previous year.

See how easy it is to upgrade from Dak?

Reality is harder than dreamville.
I think the point your missing is they saw they were avg at the position and tried unlike you on your well what can they do bs. People are saying they can do like other teams and try to improve. KC is the best example to me becasue they were decent enough with Dak junior but still wasn't satisfied. People like you seem resigned to the fact that Dak is the best we can ever get and there is no need for a replacement. I say he is like Smith and first chance you get at getting a potentially better QB he gets the Dak jr aka Smith treatment.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wish we could get more "Dak is better than Brady,Brees, Rodgers and the other 30 qb's in the league threads" I support him even though he sucks.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What really concerns me about Dak? nothing? he's the best ever, even though he sucks.

superonyx

Reaction score
I don't have the latest version, but you can usually edit the player ratings on Madden.

You're welcome. I like helping people. Makes me feel like life's worth living.

That's silly. The guy would pay people to do that. He's rather wealthy, I hear.

It would be cool if I was. I'd definitely edit Dak's ratings. He could use a little more awareness. I'd make him left handed, too. That way Kellen could more effectively teach him.

I haven't cried since I investigated the death of a 17 month old who was tortured by his father over the course of a week. Why do you keep projecting your sensitivities on strangers? This is a football fan site, dude.

Not sure. Probably about as many years as those who feel the need to defend said QB. Keep on fighting the good fight. It'll be worth it someday.
Typical response from another manbaby.
Full of venom and can't even come up with a single solution for the problem you are crying about. It's one thing to come here crying like a baby but at least have the wit to come up with a suggested solution.

Your reply shows the problem with this sect of anti dak manbabies we have on the zone. All tears and no solutions.

superonyx

Reaction score
I think the point your missing is they saw they were avg at the position and tried unlike you on your well what can they do bs. People are saying they can do like other teams and try to improve. KC is the best example to me becasue they were decent enough with Dak junior but still wasn't satisfied. People like you seem resigned to the fact that Dak is the best we can ever get and there is no need for a replacement. I say he is like Smith and first chance you get at getting a potentially better QB he gets the Dak jr aka Smith treatment.
I am not missing this point. Not at all. What i am saying is the first chance we get to upgrade the QB position will be a several years. We dont have a 1st round pick. We are not trading away a guy who would get us a pick high enough and by looking at the list of QB's drafted in the 1st round over the last 10 years you should be able to see that the bust rate is about 90%.
The reality whether the manbabies like it or not is Dak will be our QB for a long time. Unless we get another lucky lightening strike like Romo we are not going to trade away enough franchise level talent to move up in the top of the 1st round to grab a replacement.

Be honest with yourself for a minute. What do you think is the most likely scenario for the cowboys QB situation in the future?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I am not missing this point. Not at all. What i am saying is the first chance we get to upgrade the QB position will be a several years. We dont have a 1st round pick. We are not trading away a guy who would get us a pick high enough and by looking at the list of QB's drafted in the 1st round over the last 10 years you should be able to see that the bust rate is about 90%.
The reality whether the manbabies like it or not is Dak will be our QB for a long time. Unless we get another lucky lightening strike like Romo we are not going to trade away enough franchise level talent to move up in the top of the 1st round to grab a replacement.

Be honest with yourself for a minute. What do you think is the most likely scenario for the cowboys QB situation in the future?
I'm saying it shouldn't and doesn't have to be a few years to upgrade the position. I don't care about the bust rate you have to try. Get out of here with that failure mentality well the success rate is 10% so don't try junk. You keep saying man babbies but more people weren't originally on this Dak isn't good wagon so you can act like this guy isn't Alex smith if you want to.

I'm always honest with myself so don't get where you got that be honest stuff from. The Joneses stupidity on this situation still don't change my pov that first chance they get if this dude keeps playing like Alex Smith Jr they need to try to replace him with another QB.

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm saying it shouldn't and doesn't have to be a few years to upgrade the position. I don't care about the bust rate you have to try. Get out of here with that failure mentality well the success rate is 10% so don't try junk. You keep saying man babbies but more people weren't originally on this Dak isn't good wagon so you can act like this guy isn't Alex smith if you want to.

I'm always honest with myself so don't get where you got that be honest stuff from. The Joneses stupidity on this situation still don't change my pov that first chance they get if this dude keeps playing like Alex Smith Jr they need to try to replace him with another QB.
Be honest was needed to be said because people like to ignore the question and the reality.
The question was simple and yet you avoided answering it.

So you have to try to move up in the first round so you are “trying”? Moving up in the first round would cost you several years of first round picks or a Zeke type of talent plus picks. You want to gamble this much in order to try while ignoring the reality of the bust rate of 1st round QBs?

So I’ll ask again... what do you believe the jones are going to do?
Since you sort of accepted it earlier the second part is how long are you going to cry about your displeasure for the decision?

Haimerej

Reaction score
Typical response from another manbaby.

Seriously?

Full of venom and can't even come up with a single solution for the problem you are crying about.

You say I'm full of venom as you're namecalling? What problem have I cried about?

It's one thing to come here crying like a baby but at least have the wit to come up with a suggested solution.

Pretty sure the only thing I've been doing is attempting to help you.

Your reply shows the problem with this sect of anti dak manbabies we have on the zone. All tears and no solutions.

What's with your obsession with crying? Are you trying to offend people or do you really think people are this emotional?

Hadenough

Reaction score

You nailed it! My biggest fear is Dak getting a big contract. Its not that I dont want to see him get paid its that the organization will stop searching for a franchise QB and Dak will be a poor mans version of Alex Smith where he is just good enough to prevent you from searching for that QB that can take you to the top.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Yea philly did this and drafted Wentz who seems to need to be on the bench for their offense to function properly.
Why stop at the Chiefs? The Broncos did this and jumped us for Paxton Lynch.
The Titans did this and snatched up Marcus Mariotta. The Bucs got Jameis Winston. Or Blake Bortles, Manziel, and Bridgewater all went in the 1st round the previous year.
The Bills had tons of success drafting EJ Manual in the first the previous year. RG3 and Tannehill the previous year.

See how easy it is to upgrade from Dak?

Reality is harder than dreamville.

You asked for a plan and I gave you one. Your options are just staying put and not making a move and just accepting someone playing with the limitations of a 4th rounder. In addition, did we take this approach with Cooper after failing miserably with Joey Galloway and RWII?

Meanwhile, We were a dynasty in the 90s with a first round #1 overall QB. KC is set long term. Cleaveland looks like it has a future with Mayfield and LA with Geoff.

What you’re proposing is not a plan.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak should be used as a stepping stone until Dallas can package a deal in the 2020 draft and get Herbert
You asked for a plan and I gave you one. Your options are just staying put and not making a move and just accepting someone playing with the limitations of a 4th rounder. In addition, did we take this approach with Cooper after failing miserably with Joey Galloway and RWII?

Meanwhile, We were a dynasty in the 90s with a first round #1 overall QB. KC is set long term. Cleaveland looks like it has a future with Mayfield and LA with Geoff.

When you think about it, Dak having that magical 2016 season may have actually hurt this team. Its possible Dallas could have drafted Mahomes or Watson.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Be honest was needed to be said because people like to ignore the question and the reality.

So you have to try to move up in the first round so you are “trying”? Moving up in the first round would cost you several years of first round picks or a Zeke type of talent plus picks. You want to gamble this much in order to try while ignoring the reality of the bust rate of 1st round QBs?

Since you sort of accepted it earlier the second part is how long are you going to cry about your displeasure for the decision?

You didn’t ask what the Jones’ were going to do. You’re moving the goal posts.

We moved up for a CB top 5 and he busted. We moved up for Ebenezer Ekuban and he busted. We took Shante Carver and he busted. We took Jenkins and Jones in the first round and they busted. So what? I’d rather bust trying to find a QB than Morris Claiborne all day every day. The position is that important.

superonyx

Reaction score

Ok let’s go with your plan. So how are we trading to the first pick in the draft? What are we giving up and which QB are you drafting? And no Byron Jones or Demarcus Lawrence in contract years are not going to be worth anything.
We have Zeke and even he wouldn’t bring the first pick in the draft. So how much are we giving up? We don’t have a first so that’s not on the table. Maybe Jaylon, LVE and Zeke....so we can draft a QB with a 90% bust rate. Which QB is a sure thing?

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Be honest didn't need to be said outside of you thinking like most people online that you know everything and everybody else is some version of a goof. I get it but that's online stuff that irl I notice people slow that down drastically. It's nothing I posted in this thread that ignored anything so that lazy you ignore stuff claim is not based in facts but your made up version of reality on this topic.

I rather you just say you're a scarred person that don't take any risk instead of this long typed version of it. Sometimes that's the risks you have to take to potentially get better. If you're not willing to just say you're scarred and leave it at that.

I already answered your Joneses question so please learn rif. I'm not crying dsf and if I am show the proof that I am. I don't even really bring up his salary but since this is messageboard here we are. When are you going to stop acting like an in the closet Dak fan boy? Spare me the twitter junk logic of saying crying to try to shame me into not saying Dak avg. You people are tired with that bs logic.

superonyx

Reaction score
Be honest didn't need to be said outside of you thinking like most people online that you know everything and everybody else is some version of a goof. I get it but that's online stuff that irl I notice people slow that down drastically. It's nothing I posted in this thread that ignored anything so that lazy you ignore stuff claim is not based in facts but your made up version of reality on this topic.

I rather you just say you're a scarred person that don't take any risk instead of this long typed version of it. Sometimes that's the risks you have to take to potentially get better. If you're not willing to just say you're scarred and leave it at that.

I already answered your Joneses question so please learn rif. I'm not crying dsf and if I am show the proof that I am. I don't even really bring up his salary but since this is messageboard here we are. When are you going to stop acting like an in the closet Dak fan boy? Spare me the twitter junk logic of saying crying to try to shame me into not saying Dak avg. You people are tired with that bs logic.
Still avoiding answering. Still crying like a man baby and offering no solution....unless your solution is to “take risks “...
You talk in circles avoiding saying anything of substance or insightful.
So in summary the manbaby will just cry for the foreseeable future.
Gotcha.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Still avoiding answering. Still crying like a man baby and offering no solution....unless your solution is to “take risks “...
You talk in circles avoiding saying anything of substance or insightful.
So in summary the manbaby will just cry for the foreseeable future.
Gotcha.
I answered your questions your just too stupid to see the answers and admit your a Dak juice drinker. I never talked in circles you're just too stupid to see the obvious stuff I posted.