News: What TB fans are saying about week 1 game with Dallas

Havic

Reaction score
Defense is usually ahead of the offense in the first few weeks of the season. I think Bucs win by 10

johneric8

Reaction score
Here is how it works for our Boys... When a fanbase is laughing at us, this gets back to the team one way or the other. When the media is saying our defense is terrible, this also gets back to the team. The cowboys are historically pretty good when they're doubted and dismissed. When I see a fan base that is looking for the negatives and speaking about stuff they don't understand to bolster their morale, and they display over confidence, this is the type of game the cows typically kick butt in...

I do agree that the Buc's should win, but I know the history of my team, and it's going to be hard for Goliath to deal with David in this situation. These are the types of games I love winning the most, the ones where the fans of the opposing team are stunned and feel stupid ..

ESisback

Reaction score
Just for S&G’s, imagine if we blew them out, 38–3, and Brady suffered a season ending injury! What would they say then? Hahahahaha

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It’s obvious they’re not scared of Dak and Zeke at all. Even they know Dak isn’t healthy. Also a lot of our defensive starters are rookies. Brady is going to air it out basically is what they’re saying.

ESisback

Reaction score
Anyone can win a week 1 game. The only place a week 1 game means anything is in the standings. Rarely does it say anything about the teams themselves. By week 4 or 5 and beyond, teams are completely different from what walked on to the field for week 1.

For the Cowboys I think only Tom Landry had his team at full strength on week 1. What you saw week 1 is what you saw in week 14. That's simply not a possibility anymore.

Sounds kinda like you think we’ll win, and are doing a preemptive “anyone can win week one” thing to downplay it. But IMHO, that’s terribly flawed, because we all KNOW that Goat Boy will have his team extra jacked to beat America’s Team in Primetime to kickoff the season.

Us beating them in week one is certainly possible, but it likely won’t happen, because aside from Dallas and their fans, NO ONE wants that. They want us for rating$, nothing more.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
as far as week one i see Dallas losing 27-13 but im not worried i think we'll look much sharper and start out 4-2

what is with all the Praise analyst and ect give for the Washington Football Team? Theyre just like the other teams in the division, win it one year and dont live up to expectations the next

the only games they looked great on offense came againt Dallas and a playoff game against tampa who had no film on Taylor and their Defense although having what i consider the best dline in football couldnt stop great offenses last year and not only that 7-9 isnt anything to write home about

not saying they wont win the division (anybody can there is no lock) but wow
These people are about as far from analyst as you can get.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Bucs fans should be confident. I would be too if I was a Bucs fan. They won the SB. But I have a feeling this is the year Brady starts to look like a 44 year old QB. Nobody beats father time. The Cowboys need to get after Brady. Don't be afraid to rush 5 or even 6. Make him get off his spot.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Bucs fans should be confident. I would be too if I was a Bucs fan. They won the SB. But I have a feeling this is the year Brady starts to look like a 44 year old QB. Nobody beats father time. The Cowboys need to get after Brady. Don't be afraid to rush 5 or even 6. Make him get off his spot.
I hope they underestimate our D. Watch, someone will hammer Brady, there’ll be a massive penalty that results in 7 points for Tampa. A Dallas defender will get ejected, there’ll be a big fine and drama from the Commish. Rating$, baby!

khiladi

Reaction score
Quinn’s secondaries were awful in Atlanta and he kept drafting CBs. This is the guy leading a defense known to collapse and give up huge leads in the 4th quarter.

I’m not sure why people think he’s that much of an upgrade. He didn’t build the Legion of Boom in Seattle, he inherited it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I hope they underestimate our D. Watch, someone will hammer Brady, there’ll be a massive penalty that results in 7 points for Tampa. A Dallas defender will get ejected, there’ll be a big fine and drama from the Commish. Rating$, baby!
Are you saying that Zeke is going to blitz Brady and break him?

Motorola

Reaction score
well my take is they have right to be talking n trash and are overconfident. They finally won sb after how many years without one? let them have their moment..

i hope their team is also over confident and less motivated..

we are not he 6-10 team from last year but if they view us that way , half our defense is new and dont feel that and the offense is back..

most likely we lose but should be hard fought close game..pretty much like game 1 last year with the rams...
Well - their team has won two NFL titles in this century - 2002 and 2020.
We have fellow Cowboys fans that haven't experienced that championship celebration and feeling in their lifetimes....and the oldest ones are in their mid-to late 20's.