News: What TB fans are saying about week 1 game with Dallas

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder if we should even show up?
that is actually not a bad idea lol. just forfeit the game!

cowboys would be the most talked about team of the nfl for 2 weeks !
the tb owner would lose money on concessions and parking
TB fans would be gloating but irritated, as no game to watch!
Goodell would be really pissed off ! no ratings
NBC would have to find something else to air for sunday night!
Al and Collingsworth would get the night off!
Jerry would have all the questions he could possibly desire for awhile.
No Jet lag on players!
Have 2 weeks to prepare for the chargers game in LA, maybe go out early and party a little lol.
Turn ewok loose on LA !

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The only things Cowboys got going are that they can gameplan off of last year because Tampa is running it back with the same personnel and coaches and Quinn calling the defense might catch Tampa off guard since it was Morris that was calling plays for Atlanta.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're morons......just like some of the haters and trolls here so i'm not shocked.

Name-calling gets you nowhere.....your only savior is Dak lighting it up to franchise QB levels and shutting us up.
NOT IN GARBAGE TIME and how about winning a game like this?
Can he????
Now back to your hole to hate hate hate hate and hate some more!
P.S.don't forget to prepare your excuses for Dak, gotta a feeling you will need a truckload for him this upcoming season.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

No Jet lag on players!
Have 2 weeks to prepare for the chargers game in LA, maybe go out early and party a little lol.
Turn ewok loose on LA !
They should forfeit from Cabo while dancing on the beach nekkit

ESisback

Reaction score
Quinn is overrated. Our D, except for Parsons, will totally get scorched by Brady. I see a blowout win for TB and knashing of teeth in Dallas for the same problem we've had for 25 years never being fixed by the FO. Our secondary has been historically crap. Dak may even have problems getting the ball to our WRs because TB knows his weakness - blitz him and get in his face and it's all over. Kellen will have no answer for the blitz.

So we’re doomed, huh? Why even bother? What are you gonna do for entertainment? Why don’t you get a big money gig, consulting for Dallas? None of those clowns know what you know!

ESisback

Reaction score

No Jet lag on players!
Turn ewok loose on LA !
Some solid ideas, Don!✊

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
https://www.pewterreport.com/forums/topic/cant-ignore-week-one/
here are most of the posts.
even though I dislike the Cowboys and there fan base. I really think it will be a tough battle. There receivers are really good and a fresh Zek is always a problem. We will find out early if we will have a super bowl hangover. I hope we can make a statement and win by putting up 30 ppg on these clowns.

Tough game 1. But their defense is ****. Bucs need this game to kick things off. This ain’t the Saints.

ut feeling is that the offense is overrated. Elliot isn’t going to be as good as he has been in the past. Good WRs, but lets not get too overexcited about Dak Prescott. He’s good, but not great. The Bucs defense can handle this bunch.

Dan Quinn took over the defense, which I expect to be much better next season. Not sure how much improvement we’ll see from them week one, though.
You have to assume Dak is going to be a bit rusty with live bullets flying, but the defense will hopefully be up it. Their offense was fantastic last year before Dak’s injury.

Their pass defense was historically bad last season, and they will have a ton of rookies and new players starting week one, plus a new defensive scheme. PFF has both their secondary and their D-Line ranked bottom-five (#31 and #28)
We should beat the brakes of them.

You always worry against a potential powerhouse offense. Dak can throw the ball around. I doubt Elliot will do much but he has looked very fit so far. Dak is a passing machine. And he has a good deal of very good weapons. The secondary is going to have to be ready for week 1. Pass rushers have to get to their landmark quickly. Big game and a tough test. I really want to see them win against Phallus. I hate them cowboys man. Hate them!

We might drop 40 on them.. Their offense might be good, but I’m not sure they’ll be able to compete with OUR offense scoring wise.

It’s Cowboys under Jerry Jones. It’s always the same thing. Good on one side of the ball and lousy on the other. I love what they did in drafting Micah Parsons and that CB from Kentucky. I think they also just signed Hooker from Indy so they may indeed improve on D but, we are two TDs better than them week one. Also, Dak just isn’t the guy, they crippled their team for a long time by overpaying for him.
------
Not only will dak be rusty, he won’t be 100%.

Not too worried about Dallas. Would be shocked if it wasn’t a comfortable double digit win.

WFT is the team to worry about in that division.

Fitznagic has a lot of talent & competent coaching around him. Good situation to be in.
-------
Dak is reason #s 1,2,3,4 and 5 why the Cowboys aren’t going to compete anytime soon. Also, Joe Judge is about to put that division on lockdown.

There are plenty of guys that don’t work as a HC, but are excellent coordinators. Todd Bowles is one of many examples.

Quinn may not work out in Dallas, but I’ll be very surprised if their defense isn’t better than they were in 2020.

ow healthy and mentally ready we are is really the key to the game. If we come out sloppy and sluggish, da cowboys could beat us. We should womp them real good if we’re on our game..

on paper, Dallas is talented and playoff team. On the field, they haven’t been able to put it together.

Dallas sucks and I can’t wait to see us embarrass “America’s Team” on National TV to start the season.
These are the same losers whose team had sucked royally for the past 10 years until Brady suddenly showed up.

Randy Gregory, take out Brady early. Mission accomplished. I can't wait to see them crappy Buccs fans whine and curse on social media once our Boys blow them right out of the water.

catiii

Reaction score
So we’re doomed, huh? Why even bother? What are you gonna do for entertainment? Why don’t you get a big money gig, consulting for Dallas? None of those clowns know what you know!
I hate posters like you. You just made my ignore list. People differ from your opinion and you bash them. Buh Bye!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are the same losers whose team had sucked royally for the past 10 years until Brady suddenly showed up.

Randy Gregory, take out Brady early. Mission accomplished. I can't wait to see them crappy Buccs fans whine and curse on social media once our Boys blow them right out of the water.

So QB performance and the importance of the position do matter in the end?
Interesting as you guys have been teaching "Its a team sport":muttley:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I literally could not care less what any TB player, TB media member, or TB fan has to say about us. All I care about is winning. Talk is the cheapest kind of team sport activity.

All I care about is winning Sept. 9. That’s all the talking we need.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am not saying dallas cannot win, any given sunday applies here.
But that said, everything favors TB.
TB def > Dallas def
Brady > Dak at this point in time
TB coaches > than Dallas coaches
game is in TB dallas has to travel jet lag
As for the offense's Dallas has to face the TB defense, and TB has to face the hot boyz ! lol you do the math.

Motorola

Reaction score
yeah I looked at the bucs nation too, I might join one or both, as I am a brady fan.
I was just curious what they were saying, and I saw the thread on game 1 with cowboys.

I want to see how they react to losses etc, see if it is different from here.
I did read they locked up todd bowles for another 3 years, that was smart.
Bowles got many kudos for putting together that defense. He's also in a good position to get a 2nd opportunity as HC should the Bucs repeat and Arians decides to step away on top.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Overall they have the more complete team but we have the ability to beat anyone if our defense can just be average.

plasticman

Reaction score
Tom Brady won't let them lose to the Cowboys, he'll be right there making sure they don't get that SB hangover. It will be the 7th time in his career that he started the opening game as the QB of the SB champions.

If the Cowboys win this game, they will have earned it and it would signal a major shift in their potential. However, it is correct to list them as major underdogs.

Motorola

Reaction score
I am not saying dallas cannot win, any given sunday applies here.
But that said, everything favors TB.
TB def > Dallas def
Brady > Dak at this point in time
TB coaches > than Dallas coaches
game is in TB dallas has to travel jet lag
As for the offense's Dallas has to face the TB defense, and TB has to face the hot boyz ! lol you do the math.
One thing's for sure...this buildup for this season opener will commence shortly (the first trailer started airing during the Olympic Games coverage).
Good story lines wrapped around the game....NBC & the NFL gonna go all out, along with & ESPN and NFLN in their pregame coverage.