What trade is coming?

CWR

Reaction score
Some think that the Cowboys will make a trade before the final cut. They are saying it could be a dtackle or running back. It looks like they have a surplus at safety. What trade do you think they would make?
I still think we could end up with a Denver rb. Do know what that looks like though.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Some think that the Cowboys will make a trade before the final cut. They are saying it could be a dtackle or running back. It looks like they have a surplus at safety. What trade do you think they would make?
They have already addressed the DT position, or so I thought. A running back sounds good to me. A running back might take some of the pressure off Dak. That's just my opinion. I would hope they could find one that is better than the ones they have right now. I not sure who is available that would give them some hope though.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean it can’t be anything of significant unless it’s Micah or Lebron…

Otherwise if they do trade I’d expect a caliber or Nashon Wright to be swapped for a player of that caliber.

blueblood70

Reaction score
None there's gonna be a surplus of players cut and teams know it. So in the next three or four days they may add and cut a few players but I don't see any trades yet..

Go look at the free agent list at each position you see some pretty solid players to choose from even before cut down..ie Xavier Howard might get workiout ..if Lamb is still not signed by the 3rd Micheal Thomas or Juju could get a call.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Rb is the biggest need it seems. They had 3 RBs playing yesterday fighting a position on the team. Zeke and dowdle are your only two rb. That’s not saying much. Go address it with s trade or a shocking cut.