What trade is coming?

Hardline

Reaction score
What does that have to do with this year? The Chiefs hadn't won a Superbowl in 50 years before they won their 2nd.
The best indicator of the future is the past.
I'm not a Chiefs fan. I don't care what they did;

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Work I don't need to be and I don't think it's an obvious weakness until it is.... So this conversation's over until further notice again bookmark it we're probably not bringing in a running back before we address corner and until we see what's out there we will not make a trade I said this in bold letters we will not make a trade
that does not mean we would not address it at all but there's no need to make trades with a whole bunch of players are about to hit the free agent market...

The offensive line is improved especially in the run game and it might McCarthy calls the right plays and utilizes the right players I don't see it as a weakness I love this place I remember when they signed Ezekiel Elliott they said we didn't need a big time running back and that most any running back in the right offense can produce in the NFL you remember the dime a dozen comments there are a whole lot of people that were on board that until now because now they wanna make some bold statement they believe there's a weakness on this team no it's not a weakness until you see them all play together with the first team offense three or four games,

that's a fact Jack!
Lol

You're not an insider. You have just as much info as I do. Your bold red letters don't drive your point home any further and like me, you have no idea what this front office will do. What we can both do is speculate what will or should happen, and that's what I did. As I said, I couldn't care less if it's a trade or free agent acquisition. If they want to pump Zeke and Deuce full of HGH, that may work too.

You're so hell bent on winning an argument that you're missing what I'm saying. The position group is probably #32 in the league, and we have a QB that hasn't done so well in the past with 6 and 7 man boxes. The lack of a legitimate threat that imposes fear in a defense is a problem. We don't need one in 4 weeks. We need one now, or it could be a really rough start to the season, considering the defenses we'll be seeing.
Work I don't need to be and I don't think it's an obvious weakness until it is.... So this conversation's over until further notice again bookmark it we're probably not bringing in a running back before we address corner and until we see what's out there we will not make a trade I said this in bold letters we will not make a trade
that does not mean we would not address it at all but there's no need to make trades with a whole bunch of players are about to hit the free agent market...

The offensive line is improved especially in the run game and it might McCarthy calls the right plays and utilizes the right players I don't see it as a weakness I love this place I remember when they signed Ezekiel Elliott they said we didn't need a big time running back and that most any running back in the right offense can produce in the NFL you remember the dime a dozen comments there are a whole lot of people that were on board that until now because now they wanna make some bold statement they believe there's a weakness on this team no it's not a weakness until you see them all play together with the first team offense three or four games,

that's a fact Jack!
Okie doke. You do that. Just know your big red letters aren't driving your point home. It's all speculation unless proven otherwise. You aren't the Cowboys personnel czar and neither of us have the slightest clue how this is going to play out.

You're coming off as unhinged and it's concerning. I'm not the only one in this thread that's pointed out your behavior either. Do you talk to people like this in person, or is this some internet tough guy act to compensate for something? Either way, you may want to get that checked out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol

You're not an insider. You have just as much info as I do. Your bold red letters don't drive your point home any further and like me, you have no idea what this front office will do. What we can both do is speculate what will or should happen, and that's what I did. As I said, I couldn't care less if it's a trade or free agent acquisition. If they want to pump Zeke and Deuce full of HGH, that may work too.

You're so hell bent on winning an argument that you're missing what I'm saying. The position group is probably #32 in the league, and we have a QB that hasn't done so well in the past with 6 and 7 man boxes. The lack of a legitimate threat that imposes fear in a defense is a problem. We don't need one in 4 weeks. We need one now, or it could be a really rough start to the season, considering the defenses we'll be seeing.

Okie doke. You do that. Just know your big red letters aren't driving your point home. It's all speculation unless proven otherwise. You aren't the Cowboys personnel czar and neither of us have the slightest clue how this is going to play out.

You're coming off as unhinged and it's concerning. I'm not the only one in this thread that's pointed out your behavior either. Do you talk to people like this in person, or is this some internet tough guy act to compensate for something? Either way, you may want to get that checked out.
it's #32 in the league by people who rank things before they see them play all opinions.lmaop sure take stock in that as if it means squat its less than squat,.,. ranking are for causals, so i get why you are on it..

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
it's #32 in the league by people who rank things before they see them play all opinions.lmaop sure take stock in that as if it means squat its less than squat,.,. ranking are for causals, so i get why you are on it..
More insults and name calling. Nice. Did you see where they're bringing in Dalvin Cook for a look? Sounds to me like the front office isn't sold on these backs either, but please, continue to attempt to sell people on how it isn't a problem.

blueblood70

Reaction score
More insults and name calling. Nice. Did you see where they're bringing in Dalvin Cook for a look? Sounds to me like the front office isn't sold on these backs either, but please, continue to attempt to sell people on how it isn't a problem.
hes NOT A TRADE AND NOT relevant , AND??????? I said no trades no trades no trades none yet,.Fridays my no trade for a RB deadline...

go back and read what i said i said they're not going to make a trade, why because of MANY FAs still out there and more to come on cut downs I WAS CLEAR

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
hes NOT A TRADE AND NOT relevant , AND??????? I said no trades no trades no trades none yet,.Fridays my no trade for a RB deadline...

go back and read what i said i said they're not going to make a trade, why because of MANY FAs still out there and more to come on cut downs I WAS CLEAR
I’m sorry. You’ll excuse those of us who generally just gloss over your responses.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score

And I was clear that something needed to be done, whether it was through trade or free agency via final cuts..yet you persisted with insults and absolutes. We're clearly in the market, with Cook coming in. Mind you, Cook wasn't a final cut, he's been on the couch all summer. Knowing that, it's impossible to determine whether a trade will happen or not.

Get over it. Just like me, you don't have a clue what's going to happen. Why is it so hard for you to admit it? I don't even care if I'm right. I wanted the position addressed, it appears that they're looking to improve. Great! The only reason this has gone on as long as it has is because your ego can't accept the idea that you may be wrong.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And I was clear that something needed to be done, whether it was through trade or free agency via final cuts..yet you persisted with insults and absolutes. We're clearly in the market, with Cook coming in. Mind you, Cook wasn't a final cut, he's been on the couch all summer. Knowing that, it's impossible to determine whether a trade will happen or not.

Get over it. Just like me, you don't have a clue what's going to happen. Why is it so hard for you to admit it? I don't even care if I'm right. I wanted the position addressed, it appears that they're looking to improve. Great! The only reason this has gone on as long as it has is because your ego can't accept the idea that you may be wrong.
we are on a TRADE post, states what trades are coming.. him your bad LOL

you said trade

and Cook is not something, he's an emergency look too redundant IMHO hes too much like Rico but older , ..didn't sign ,most likely vested vet PS addition if they keep him like Lawson = still no trades..

tick tock,

as a mater of fact ,

some surprise cuts like Lawson soem holes need to be filled more than i saw 4 days ago, but as i statetd it will be done by combing through roster cuts and we won't see much additions until they get clears look and waivers claims and cleared.. FACT

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Last edited: