What trade is coming?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
They should trade for that Jets RB that had a 45 yard TD last night. His name is escaping me..

Havic

Reaction score
Pierce as a trade candidate, miles sanders as a FA pick up once final cuts go underway.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Two words, repeat after me:
RUNNING
BACK.
That's it. Make it happen.
Now I think you haven't seen zeke Rico hunter and Vaughn run behind the starting offensive line with gameplans.. So I'm not sure what you think we need but you can't know it until we actually see it.... You make a trade like that much like we did with Amari Cooper ,three or four games in the season if it just absolutely terrible, than go get one....

I don't think they need to make any trades

cut downs are going to leave a lot of guys out free to be grabbed, and there's already a big free agent list right now... They will churn the bottom as you say...

kskboys

Reaction score
Now I think you haven't seen zeke Rico hunter and Vaughn run behind the starting offensive line with gameplans.. So I'm not sure what you think we need but you can't know it until we actually see it.... You make a trade like that much like we did with Amari Cooper ,three or four games in the season if it just absolutely terrible, than go get one....

I don't think they need to make any trades

cut downs are going to leave a lot of guys out free to be grabbed, and there's already a big free agent list right now... They will churn the bottom as you say...
Yes you can. Analyses of player skillsets is a thing, but only on teams w/ real GMs.

CWR

Reaction score
Denver does have some injuries at safety and they still have a game to play today.
I think it depends on their comfort level with Estime. If he does well maybe they part ways with Perine or Williams. Mclaughlin isn't going anywhere.