What trade is coming?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Good time to spend a minimal pick to pick up a player that a team is going to cut.
Teams just wants something, because without a trade, they get nothing. For a minimal pick, we keep the player off the waiver wire.

spice

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ohh did I hurt your feelings I mean my opinion hurts your feelings and you're blaming me for being rude maybe you're just too sensitive if you're gonna come in here and have a debate this is the Internet let me remind you the Internet it's full of these kinds of debates and if it hurts your feelings maybe you shouldn't be in here.. Get a thicker scanner get off the Internet social media will whoop your **** trust me..
No Opinions are like b***holes Everyone has one just some stink more than others

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They wont trade for anyone of sustenance ........ and they will not sign any free agents of sustenance.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Some think that the Cowboys will make a trade before the final cut. They are saying it could be a dtackle or running back. It looks like they have a surplus at safety. What trade do you think they would make?
My sources tell me they try to trade SJ.

Word is the package consists of SJ, our 2 firsts in 2025+2026 plus a conditional first rounder in 2027.

Except of an scheduled lunch with the waterboy of the armadillo bears no other interested parties until today.

---------------
EDIT:

Hot newz just coming in: The waterboy canceled the lunch.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they went out and got an above average running back, this offense would have a chance to be scary good this year with how the offensive line appears to be rounding into shape.

Dameon Pierce, Israel Abanikanda, Jeff Wilson, go get one.

montgod

Reaction score
If they went out and got an above average running back, this offense would have a chance to be scary good this year with how the offensive line appears to be rounding into shape.

Dameon Pierce, Israel Abanikanda, Jeff Wilson, go get one.
Yeah there will be a lot of players available by tomorrow since it's cut day. Breida was just cut by the 9ers and didn't look bad in the preseason

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
He’d be an upgrade to every back we have but why would the Jets want to trade him. Do they have a third quality back?
He’s currently 4th on their depth chart and they just drafted Braelon Allen. Isaiah Davis is listed as the 3rd.