What trade is coming?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
We still have major holes

- Upgrade to Rush/Lance (Mike White)
- Cut Zeke and replace with upgrade (Kendre, Pierce, Herbert, Abinikanda)
- Known production at WR3 (Woods)
- Known production behind Ferguson (Too many options to list)
- Adoree Jackson shouldn't be a free agent now with the Bland news

speedkilz88

Reaction score
We still have major holes

- Upgrade to Rush/Lance (Mike White)
- Cut Zeke and replace with upgrade (Kendre, Pierce, Herbert, Abinikanda)
- Known production at WR3 (Woods)
- Known production behind Ferguson (Too many options to list)
- Adoree Jackson shouldn't be a free agent now with the Bland news
None of that is happening.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Some think that the Cowboys will make a trade before the final cut. They are saying it could be a dtackle or running back. It looks like they have a surplus at safety. What trade do you think they would make?
Honestly hoping they move for Damien pierce or Javonte Williams. But the latter would be my choice.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Are you in the front office? Have you had direct conversations with Jerry Jones? If there's a guy released that they think fits, that'll work too. It will depend on the quality of players that are available. If there's a good fit for a 6th, I'm pulling the trigger, no questions asked.

What I'm getting at is this is a clear and obvious weakness, much like WR before Cooper came in, and to not address it further before the season starts is lunacy. You will not convince me otherwise. Hopefully the players on the field will, but I don't see it.

Also, it's really strange the lengths you're going to try to convince me that I'm wrong, over such a simple initial post. You were right, this conversation doesn't need this much dialogue, but you brought it. It's an opinion. I said it. Get over it. If you wish to discuss further, I'll get at you after work.
Work I don't need to be and I don't think it's an obvious weakness until it is.... So this conversation's over until further notice again bookmark it we're probably not bringing in a running back before we address corner and until we see what's out there we will not make a trade I said this in bold letters we will not make a trade
that does not mean we would not address it at all but there's no need to make trades with a whole bunch of players are about to hit the free agent market...

The offensive line is improved especially in the run game and it might McCarthy calls the right plays and utilizes the right players I don't see it as a weakness I love this place I remember when they signed Ezekiel Elliott they said we didn't need a big time running back and that most any running back in the right offense can produce in the NFL you remember the dime a dozen comments there are a whole lot of people that were on board that until now because now they wanna make some bold statement they believe there's a weakness on this team no it's not a weakness until you see them all play together with the first team offense three or four games,

that's a fact Jack!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Every season is not the same. So this year waiting to see if you have filled the holes correctly could cost you
coulda woulda shoulda couldn't wanna shut up ohh we got the cut might probably you never know Mr.fan.. lmao umm ok that all teams!!

Look bud you can address this all the way to the trade deadline you can bring in guys all the time there's gonna be cut downs there's gonna be guys released there's gonna be guys on the trade block in October like literally there's nothing to do right now except do the cut downs try to get lamb in here maybe even try to get Prescott sign before game one but we need to prepare for game one not worry about what a fan base thinks you know the fake wannabe Internet GM's around here you might wanna come up with some money and buy your own team because,

I'm gonna sit and hope this team gels because I see positive things and you think we should trade for players that we don't even know where the weaknesses are until we start playing.. Do you not understand that let's see what this team has the first month of the season but for me the only trade we need to make would be in in situation like we had with amari Cooper but you didn't know that until a month into the season but right now the only spot that just got a hole blew through it was there on bland going out so there's free agents already on the market,

so let me say it again in big bold letters we do not need to make a trade that's what the thread was about there is about to be hundreds of players released and out in the open and they're already a big list of free agents especially at corner. And again we don't know where the holes are until you start playing this is a complete mystery every year that is why it's a new season every year but they're putting together the best team possible under the salary cap but our worry should start focusing on making sure lamb is here game one, however that is I'm not on board with paying him 35,000,000 but let's just find a way to keep our focus there our focus tomorrow is who's cut down who's released by other teams that you can pick up for free no trade needed..

Comprende bud??

blueblood70

Reaction score
NONE literally gonna be hundreds of players to add to the already long list of free agents available that you can pick up for free no trade is needed at this moment..

spice

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
coulda woulda shoulda couldn't wanna shut up ohh we got the cut might probably you never know Mr.fan.. lmao umm ok that all teams!!

Look bud you can address this all the way to the trade deadline you can bring in guys all the time there's gonna be cut downs there's gonna be guys released there's gonna be guys on the trade block in October like literally there's nothing to do right now except do the cut downs try to get lamb in here maybe even try to get Prescott sign before game one but we need to prepare for game one not worry about what a fan base thinks you know the fake wannabe Internet GM's around here you might wanna come up with some money and buy your own team because,

I'm gonna sit and hope this team gels because I see positive things and you think we should trade for players that we don't even know where the weaknesses are until we start playing.. Do you not understand that let's see what this team has the first month of the season but for me the only trade we need to make would be in in situation like we had with amari Cooper but you didn't know that until a month into the season but right now the only spot that just got a hole blew through it was there on bland going out so there's free agents already on the market,

so let me say it again in big bold letters we do not need to make a trade that's what the thread was about there is about to be hundreds of players released and out in the open and they're already a big list of free agents especially at corner. And again we don't know where the holes are until you start playing this is a complete mystery every year that is why it's a new season every year but they're putting together the best team possible under the salary cap but our worry should start focusing on making sure lamb is here game one, however that is I'm not on board with paying him 35,000,000 but let's just find a way to keep our focus there our focus tomorrow is who's cut down who's released by other teams that you can pick up for free no trade needed..

Comprende bud??
Never said to make a trade and I feel your response is rather long for such a question You sir are beyond rude and it is very obvious that you love listening to yourself state your opinions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Never said to make a trade and I feel your response is rather long for such a question You sir are beyond rude and it is very obvious that you love listening to yourself state your opinions.
Ohh did I hurt your feelings I mean my opinion hurts your feelings and you're blaming me for being rude maybe you're just too sensitive if you're gonna come in here and have a debate this is the Internet let me remind you the Internet it's full of these kinds of debates and if it hurts your feelings maybe you shouldn't be in here.. Get a thicker scanner get off the Internet social media will whoop your **** trust me..