CFZ What Triggers Eagles Hate For Most Cowboys Fans?

pitt33

Reaction score
Me personally? I don’t dislike any team.

There’s certain players I don’t care for.

I just love NFL football. Love how every Sunday surprises in some way or another.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The city itself is towering pile of cow sheet. Then you add in the fan base which behaves like there is no fork in the family tree. Anyone that has been in southern New Jersey or in the city and has been around their fans knows they are unbearable.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Truthfully, the Eagles hate the Giants more than the Cowboys. It's just right now we are better than the giants....but if Cowboys and Giants were equal then Giants get more Philly hate. They care MUCH more about NY teams (100 miles apart rivalry) then they care about the Cowboys.
Maybe a few do but the vast majority hate Dallas much much more. You won't see Eagle fans all over the Giants board.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Maybe a few do but the vast majority hate Dallas much much more. You won't see Eagle fans all over the Giants board.
Well maybe they just think we're more fun to mess with and punk....but reality check Philly and New York (and Wash) are natural I-95 rivals, separated by a bus trip, with hundreds of years of history between the cities.

harris33

Reaction score
Long time eagles fan so I dislike all teams in the division and like to see any of them lose, plus if the birds are not playing it's great to root against the other division teams. Years back I had more venom but now just enjoy the division games and don't take the losses too hard and never have an issue recognizing another division team is good and the cowboys are a good team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
True, but I still don't like the Texans lol
I dont mind the Texans but their fan base hates us so much they do all they can to troll us over their lack of success and try and use the same 27year narrative to get under our skins you know like our own fanbase, but they have no leg to stand on, no debate, no skin in the game. so Meh to them..

so they get on my nerves, sure Hate NO for what Oilers and Texans have never won anything of significance, they've always been 2nd to the Cowboys.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I was watching a replay of the 2nd Wash vs Phil game from 2022 which ended 32-21 Wash and left Phila at 8-1. For some reason unknown to me, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Philly lose. I mean, I "Really" felt some pleasure from watching them lose. I passionately hate that team, city, fans and the state in general because of Pittsburgh.

I trace the hate back to the Dick Vermiel days. The Cowboys used to smoke this team in the 70's, fell off in the early 80's including the 1980 NFC Championship Game, which was also called the "Blue Jersey Game", on account that the Eagles, having the choice as the home team, made the Cowboys wear their seemingly cursed blue jerseys (a stigma that dated back to Super Bowl V). To the cheers of a roaring Veterans Stadium crowd, the Eagles defeated the Cowboys 20–7.

And for me, the 90's excluding 3 SB trophies only added fuel to the damn fire!
I actually hate the Steelers more than anyone. Those two SB losses to their steroid-driven team scarred me life, especially given all the crap I had to take from their fans.

After them comes all three NFC East teams, order depends on the current threat level (Eagles on top these days), followed by the 49ers and Rams.

I absolutely despised the George Allen Washington teams. They were dirty, and made it their stated goal to injure Staubach. Glad they lost their only SB.

Toro9

Reaction score
You have to understand Philthadelphia itself first. To do this, just watch The New Kids on the Block football movie or watch Always Sunny.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
You have to understand Philthadelphia itself first. To do this, just watch The New Kids on the Block football movie or watch Always Sunny.
Watching anything with "New Kids on the Block" in the title is a hard pass for me.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Whenever Philly is even mentioned I'm filled with the sudden desire to vomit.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The real rivalry was the Skins, but during the Ryan era, the Eagle's dislike got ramped up. shrugs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I actually know Eagles fans who are not bad people at all. We tease each other about our teams but its all in fun and nothing malicious.

I think every team has it's good and bad fans. When it comes to the Eagles they seem to have more bad ones, but it doesn't mean all of them are that way.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I actually know Eagles fans who are not bad people at all. We tease each other about our teams but its all in fun and nothing malicious.

I think every team has it's good and bad fans. When it comes to the Eagles they seem to have more bad ones, but it doesn't mean all of them are that way.
This is true know many Eagles fans and outside of a good Football rivalry they are great people....