What up with Luepke

rambo2

Reaction score
There have been talks of giving him a bigger role but so far his preseason has been a nothing so far. Is it all smoke and mirrors or are we saving him to have a bigger role in the regular season. The lack of usage is really confusing me.
He is going to play and they don't need to play him in the preseason.

StarLord

Reaction score
Watching the local Dallas pregame show right now. Recorded it from last night.
MM said Luepke is doing great in TC, and is a smart player.
up to 245 pounds, expect a bigger role.
So jealous, was forced to watch the Raiders broadcast. Dallas might as well not have been on the field.

With the normal team, that's ok. I got no content or identification of any of the players.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i don't think mccarthy wants to show too much.
less luepke this pre-season is by design.
i'm excited to see how they use him and how he's gotten better.
good player.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mostly smoke, some mirrors and some is Mike outsmarting himself. I think they have a very limited plan for full back so they don't want to tip their hand in the 1-2 plays they'll put him in for.

rambo2

Reaction score
Mostly smoke, some mirrors and some is Mike outsmarting himself. I think they have a very limited plan for full back so they don't want to tip their hand in the 1-2 plays they'll put him in for.
Nope it isn't. Luepke looks excellent at 245 pounds. He can line up in multiple positions and can do a lot of things.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Admittedly I don’t know much about freeman but Duece is meh. He’s a gadget guy not much more
+1 ...... he spent most of last season inactive. The fact he was playing last with 3rd and 4th stringers isn't a good sign. I think he ends up on the practice squad and that because of his dad.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope it isn't. Luepke looks excellent at 245 pounds. He can line up in multiple positions and can do a lot of things.
I like leupke, I think he can do a lot but I don't see Mike as the guy who will actually use him.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Deuce was very good last night. He is probably a keeper.
I don't see that.....at all
Deuce was good last night against 3rd and 4th stringers. The fact they were even playing him at that point says a lot. Keep in mind he was inactive most of last season and there has been talk of trying him as a slot receiver. Not a good sign.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Admittedly I don’t know much about freeman but Duece is meh. He’s a gadget guy not much more

He can’t block , he has to he in space to be effectice
hes shifty I’ll give him that but I just have not been impressed with him

In fact I’ve been pretty unimpressed with the entirety of last years draft
Deuce is a traditional runner.

This gadget guy stuff is BS. He’s never been that type of player. Ever.