What vitamins do you take?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
1-3 times per week take a soft gel B-50 vitamin, it covers most of your essential B’s (Except B-17,) it will give you a boost of energy, and it has mental focus benefits to it. You might get tempted to take it every day but then it won’t be as effective.

There’s a real good focus drink out there called Neuro, they come in different colors for different things, look for the red one it will say Superfruit on it, that one only has the caffeine of one cup of coffee but has all the B vitamins in it for mental clarity. I drink one every Monday and sometimes Fridays...

kskboys

Reaction score
Multi
Vit C, 4,000 milligrams
Gluclosamine

My teeth kept getting worse, despite me trying everything. I've always brushed regularly, never done meth or coke or speed, so it appeared to be genetic. My sister in doing research, read that gum issues are often caused by a vit C deficiency, and that everyone has a different level of need. It was possible that I had a light case of scurvy, due to a high need for level C. I started on the vit C, gums got better. I'd have never believed it if it hadn't happened to me.

I take the Gluclosamine for joint health. No idea if it helps or not.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Pills:

Magnesium Citrate. Very important. Everyone is deficient in Magnesium. Simple signs you are deficient includes:
Muscle cramps. (Hello Sean Lee)
Muscle twitching
Poor sleeping
Heart Arithmyia
Take 3 or 4 250mg pills a day

For the following ailements:
Upset stomach= Activated charcoal and ginger. Nothing beats this combo.

Acid reflux= Apple Cider Vinegar. Take 1 teaspoon full in a large glass, add honey and cinnamon to water. The reason you have acid reflux is NOT due to too much acid but not enough. Taking Tums or the like is WRONG SCIENCE. Those are antacids. You need stronger stomach acid not less. Apple Cider Vinegar builds stomach acid.

Poor circulation= Cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper can save someone's life who is suffering a heart attack. Put a teaspoon in a large glass of water and drink. You can also rub cayenne pepper on your feet in a paste if you have cold feet. It improves circulation by bringing blood to the area. Cayenne pepper has also cured people of cancer. The cassein(sp?) Destroys cancer cells yet doesn't harm regular cells.

Cancer=
Cayenne pepper
Chaga Mushroom. Look it up. Amazing. I drink the Chaga tea a lot. Very good.
Vitamin B-17. AKA Laetril. Found in the peach pits. Crack open the peach pit. Eat the bitter almond inside. Same with Apricots, Nectarins, plums, Apple seeds and Peaches. Kills cancer cells.

Kidney stones= best thing to take to get rid of stones is Chanca Piedra. It means stone crusher in spanish. Awesome. Make a tea with it.

Always eat Organic food.

Do this and your immune system will be healthy and you will likely never get sick.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So basically what you’re saying is my life expectancy is pretty short. Looool
But I did give up alcohol,pot,and brothels. So there’s that.
Life should be over for you after giving up the building blocks of health.

kskboys

Reaction score
Pills:

Magnesium Citrate. Very important. Everyone is deficient in Magnesium. Simple signs you are deficient includes:
Muscle cramps. (Hello Sean Lee)
Muscle twitching
Poor sleeping
Heart Arithmyia
Take 3 or 4 250mg pills a day

For the following ailements:
Upset stomach= Activated charcoal and ginger. Nothing beats this combo.

Acid reflux= Apple Cider Vinegar. Take 1 teaspoon full in a large glass, add honey and cinnamon to water. The reason you have acid reflux is NOT due to too much acid but not enough. Taking Tums or the like is WRONG SCIENCE. Those are antacids. You need stronger stomach acid not less. Apple Cider Vinegar builds stomach acid.

Poor circulation= Cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper can save someone's life who is suffering a heart attack. Put a teaspoon in a large glass of water and drink. You can also rub cayenne pepper on your feet in a paste if you have cold feet. It improves circulation by bringing blood to the area. Cayenne pepper has also cured people of cancer. The cassein(sp?) Destroys cancer cells yet doesn't harm regular cells.

Cancer=
Cayenne pepper
Chaga Mushroom. Look it up. Amazing. I drink the Chaga tea a lot. Very good.
Vitamin B-17. AKA Laetril. Found in the peach pits. Crack open the peach pit. Eat the bitter almond inside. Same with Apricots, Nectarins, plums, Apple seeds and Peaches. Kills cancer cells.

Kidney stones= best thing to take to get rid of stones is Chanca Piedra. It means stone crusher in spanish. Awesome. Make a tea with it.

Always eat Organic food.

Do this and your immune system will be healthy and you will likely never get sick.
Tried all the natural remedies for my acid reflux, including the ones you named. None worked.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Vitamin C
My grandmother was a nurse and raised in the "country," and she stressed using natural medicines over otcs, but she always had stressed to us to take our vitamin c.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Tried all the natural remedies for my acid reflux, including the ones you named. None worked.

I have acid reflux when I eat too much or eat strong flavored foods. One of the call center managers where I work gave me these papaya enzyme pills and it helped me quite a bit.

A gigantic bottle of them is like $11 at Amazon.

While I can't promise it will help you too, at $11 it's quite cheap and they definitely helped me.

kskboys

Reaction score
I have acid reflux when I eat too much or eat strong flavored foods. One of the call center managers where I work gave me these papaya enzyme pills and it helped me quite a bit.

A gigantic bottle of them is like $11 at Amazon.

While I can't promise it will help you too, at $11 it's quite cheap and they definitely helped me.
I take one Nexium every day. Completely knocks it out.

I always hesitate to turn to drugs for anything, but in this case I acquiesced.

morasp

Reaction score
After suffering a DVT which led to a life threatening pulmonary embolism I set out to do whatever I could to get healthier. Along the way I found that the brand was just as important as which supplement you take. Here is a short list of things that I take along with the brand.

Natures way Vitamin C with bioflavonoids
Pure Encapsulations B complex
Jigsaw Health Magnesium with SRT
Kyodophilus probiotic
Life Extension Super Omega 3
Life Extension Mega GLA
Life Extension Pomegranate fruit extract
Pure Encapsulations MSM powder
d-Lenolate olive leaf extract during cold and flu season
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3
Life Extension Zinc Lozenges during cold and flu season

Diet wise I've been trying to increase daily fiber intake. I also make a green smoothie everyday.

Last edited: