What was Drew Henson statistics today?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
You're right...there is no way you can say Chutch would have been sacked or fumbled more....other than, you know, history and statistics.

So.......no way to tell, right? :laugh2:

blindzebra

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
:laugh2:

Again, being outnumbered by silly opinions on an internet message board will not change the type of QB Drew Henson is. If it did, Scott Shanle would be arguably the great ILB to ever live.

Pretty bad example since only one poster had that opinion...well one and his puppets.

Actually you are playing the Nors role in all of this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
:laugh2:

Again, being outnumbered by silly opinions on an internet message board will not change the type of QB Drew Henson is. If it did, Scott Shanle would be arguably the great ILB to ever live.
And 30 yard slants would actually exist.

:grin:

It's about facts and too often you ignore them.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
There is no way you can say one way or the other if Chutch would have fumbled anymore or any less.

Hutchinson couldn't sense or avoid the rush. That's his biggest weakness. He was sacked once every 8.28 attempts in NFL Europe and has been sacked once every 6.72 attempts in the NFL (regular season and preseason). Henson has been sacked once every 22.8 attempts in NFL Europe and once every 13.0 attempts in the NFL. And if you watched today's game, you know that's not because his offensive line gives him great protection.

There's no doubt in my mind that Hutchinson would have been sacked many more times today. And Hutchinson fumbles almost half of the time he gets sacked -- sometimes more. Henson doesn't have that problem. He fumbled on his only sack today, but Hamdan fumbled on his first sack, too. It happens sometimes. Ask Jake Delhomme. If it's not a habit, it's not a problem.

The sad part is that he was only sacked once but managed to fumble twice. I dont like that ratio at all.

Like I said earlier in this thread, one fumble was on a bad snap. We don't know whether that was his fault or the center's fault. Henson has never had a fumbling problem.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
All I know is that there are going to be a lot of people on this board in for a rude awakening when Henson isn't even on this roster at the end of this summer.

Too bad I realize what is really going on and refuse to dwell in the pasture. I think some other people share my views but are afraid they will be labeled a troll too if they tell it like it is regarding the henson experament.

QB'S THAT ARE ALLOCATED TO NFLE ARE AUDITIONING FOR 3RD STRING JOBS OR A PRACTICE SQUAD SPOT.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Pretty bad example since only one poster had that opinion...well one and his puppets.

Actually you are playing the Nors role in all of this.

2 fumbles, a sack, and a failed comeback attempt ending in an INT.....Amsterdam isn't the Giants, Egirls or Deadskins.....in fact they aren't the 49ers, lions or rest of the NFL dung heap either.

Facts are facts......pedestrian numbers in the minor leagues aren't going to cut it. The Yankees realized this, and so do JJ and parcells. ;)

blindzebra

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Hutchinson couldn't sense or avoid the rush. That's his biggest weakness. He was sacked once every 8.28 attempts in NFL Europe and has been sacked once every 6.72 attempts in the NFL (regular season and preseason). Henson has been sacked once every 22.8 attempts in NFL Europe and once every 13.0 attempts in the NFL. And if you watched today's game, you know that's not because his offensive line gives him great protection.

There's no doubt in my mind that Hutchinson would have been sacked many more times today. And Hutchinson fumbles almost half of the time he gets sacked -- sometimes more. Henson doesn't have that problem. He fumbled on his only sack today, but Hamdan fumbled on his first sack, too. It happens sometimes. Ask Jake Delhomme. If it's not a habit, it's not a problem.

Like I said earlier in this thread, one fumble was on a bad snap. We don't know whether that was his fault or the center's fault. Henson has never had a fumbling problem.

In Theebs vids you can see the center coming over to Henson and wiping his hands on Henson's towel and saying something when he did it.

Seems a safe bet that the center caused the bad exchange.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
2 fumbles, a sack, and a failed comeback attempt ending in an INT.....Amsterdam isn't the Giants, Egirls or Deadskins.....in fact they aren't the 49ers, lions or rest of the NFL dung heap either.

Facts are facts......pedestrian numbers in the minor leagues aren't going to cut it. The Yankees realized this, and so do JJ and parcells. ;)

Well he has been watching the master of all of that during last season.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:

I just want you to stick around and show up when he is the #2 this year and being groomed for the #1 in 2007. As soon as Bledsoe is cut you will be gone, and then Nors will have to find yet another screen name.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
QB'S THAT ARE ALLOCATED TO NFLE ARE AUDITIONING FOR 3RD STRING JOBS OR A PRACTICE SQUAD SPOT.

Kurt Warner and Jake Delhomme say "hi!" ;)

I watched the game, and I think Henson did well. He didn't receive as much help from his running back in blitz situations. And he suffered several dropped balls, one on a long bomb that hit the receiver in the arms, which should have been a catch.

I like the experience he's getting and the maturity he's showing. I'm optimistic.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

I agree the stats show that Henson is less likely to fumble, however likelyhoods dont mean squat on the field.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
I just want you to stick around and show up when he is the #2 this year and being groomed for the #1 in 2007. As soon as Bledsoe is cut you will be gone, and then Nors will have to find yet another screen name.

In 2007 Bledsoe will still be lighting it up in Big D while Henson is competing with Quincy Carter for playing time in the CFL or playing 3rd baseman in the minors......sad but true. :(

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Kurt Warner and Jake Delhomme say "hi!" ;)

I watched the game, and I think Henson did well. He didn't receive as much help from his running back in blitz situations. And he suffered several dropped balls, one on a long bomb that hit the receiver in the arms, which should have been a catch.

I like the experience he's getting and the maturity he's showing. I'm optimistic.

All the optimism in the world can't hide the fact that Henson isn't a starting calibur QB in the NFL. I have analyzed game film every week and really don't see anything to get excited over....the negatives still outweigh the positives with Henstud. :confused:

Hopefully this debate will simmer down next week if JJ drafts a young QB in the late rounds.

Also I believe Kurt Warner came from the Arena league...wouldn't have even played if it wasn't for Trent Green going down in preseason. Nobody thought Delhomme was the answer in carolina either, that's why 45 year old rodney peete was starting back in 2003

blindzebra

Reaction score
You know what is interesting?

I always noticed that whenever Nors was posting, he'd make a post and go offline...his light was never on, he'd be on and off all through a thread.

Now I see another poster in this thread has the same odd habit...things that make you go hmmm.:wink2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

I always noticed that whenever Nors was posting, he'd make a post and go offline...his light was never on, he'd be on and off all through a thread.

Now I see another poster in this thread has the same odd habit...things that make you go hmmm.:wink2:

So forst I'm Nors, now Bledsoe4MVP is

Make up your damn mind already :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

It's called "Invisible" mode and any user can use it.

Look at my light. I promise you I'm still online.

Nors didn't pop in and out. Trust me I know because I can see when they use this mode.

blindzebra

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
So forst I'm Nors, now Bledsoe4MVP is

Make up your damn mind already :)

No I said you are acting like Nors.

I know you aren't Nors.

I know someone else is, and I'm 100% sure.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Hostile said:
It's called "Invisible" mode and any user can use it.

Look at my light. I promise you I'm still online.

Nors didn't pop in and out. Trust me I know because I can see when they use this mode.

So what percentage of users use that mode?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
No I said you are acting like Nors.

I know you aren't Nors.

I know someone else is, and I'm 100% sure.

I highly doubt it, unless Nors installed that program that changes your IP address ecery 10 seconds or so.