What was the last Jersey you bought?

Jipper

Reaction score
so if you think it's sad that you've got a top five MVP candidates jersey one of the most recognizable players in the NFL right now and you don't like it either wear it proud or I'll give you my address and you can send it to me... :muttley: :popcorn: ill wear it..well after i get it drycleaned LOL
it was more so "sadly" because I used to be someone that would buy a new jersey every year or two - and I have not bought one in close to 8 years because I have become so disgusted with the approach from Jerry and its one of the few things I can do to impact the bottom line (however small that impact is).

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dorsett throwback.
Right on. Hawk was the reason I became a Cowboy fan as a kid. I've always loved RB's.

Last jersey I bought was Zeke in 2016

And Emmitt is still #1 on my all time list of favorite Cowboys. I have 2 of his jerseys

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Closest I get to jerseys are t-shirts with name and number. Last one was Staubach. Jerseys aren’t my thing now. Though, as a kid had a Bird and Jordan one.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Right on. Hawk was the reason I became a Cowboy fan as a kid. I've always loved RB's.

Last jersey I bought was Zeke in 2016

And Emmitt is still #1 on my all time list of favorite Cowboys. I have 2 of his jerseys
Same. The 98 yard run…

RS12

Reaction score
After SB 27 I bought a 22 Emmitt. I was 31 Y/O at the time. Prior to that a Staubach throw back. Those are the only two I have ever bought. Besides the fact Jerry doesnt need my money, most of the gear looks the same nowadays so I dont buy anything. I have always had a soft spot for the "Cowboy Joe" logo, but mostly feel like I have aged out of that sort of thing.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
The only jersey I ever bought was about 45 years ago. It didn't have a name on it but did have the number 1 on it.

SackMaster

Reaction score
My wife TRIED to buy me a DWare jersey back in the day, but they were sold out.

So I have none.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I got a gift card to the NFL shop and got an Elliott jersey a while ago. Was between him and Cooper. I don't know why I bother and should only buy jerseys of historical players when I buy one. :)

jwitten82

Reaction score
I had a R. Williams (safety) jersey when I was in 9th grade(2006), and I'm pretty sure I had a Witten jersey sometime back in highschool too. Those are the only jerseys I ever owned, i won't ever buy a jersey again, just not my thing