What was the last Jersey you bought?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
My wife bought me Diggs Color rush, a Dak throwback and a CeeDee color rush for Xmas. Last time I bought jerseys I bought throwbacks, Aikman Thanksgiving, Emmitt blue, and a Irvin blue.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
My wife bought me Diggs Color rush, a Dak throwback and a CeeDee color rush for Xmas. Last time I bought jerseys I bought throwbacks, Aikman Thanksgiving, Emmitt blue, and a Irvin blue.
I wouldn't mind of having a Diggs Jersey. Now I don't know if I can wear a Jersey that says Bland though...

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Roy williams 31 and romo 9 , I like these current numbers 87 88 .I could be interested in a 73 22 12 44 8 33 54 94.The greats in Cowboys history.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
94 DWare is the last Cowboys item I have bought. I won't be buying anything in the foreseeable future and I Won't even consider buying any until they go away from Nike

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
94 DWare is the last Cowboys item I have bought. I won't be buying anything in the foreseeable future and I Won't even consider buying any until they go away from Nike
I think I still have a 94 somewhere too. The times when people liked to say BWare of DWare

Mark

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith's, at Texas Stadium in 1996.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I have the following jerseys but havent bought one in a long time :

White - Michael Irvin 88 - I bought
Blue - Deon Sanders 21 - i bought
Blue- Marion Barber 24 Xmas Gift
Blue- Roy williams 31 Xmas Gift
Blue - Demarcus ware jersey 94 Xmas Gift
last one was Blue throwback - Dez Bryant 88 jersey Xmas Gift

These are the ones i have been a long time since i bought one though

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven’t bought any Cowboys merchandise in 16 years. Won’t spend a nickel until changes are made at the top. Was gifted tix to a game in 2018, but haven‘t purchased tickets on my own since Texas Stadium days.

I‘ve always let my money speak for how I feel about the way the team is run. I know it won’t make any difference to anyone but me. I will always love the Cowboys and want them to win. But I’m not spending any cash on them until something changes at the top or those guys prove they can win something besides a wild card game.

Hardline

Reaction score
The last jersey I bought was a Troy Aikman jersey. I was gifted a Daryle Johntson and Bill Bates jersey.
I bought a Roger Staubach Navy Academy jersey a few years back. Does that count
And you only bought that Jersey because it had the XXX on it. >.>
True. I only spend money on winners. That doesn't mean they aren't my favorite team .

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
If you guys need jerseys DM me. I got a guy who sells them and the proceeds won't go to the Jones Family.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
other than the obvious Ben DiNucci, I did get a Diggs since.

Both were gifts. I did buy a DiNucci for someone else, though.

Desperado

Reaction score
Roy Williams 31 ........ 21 years ago

Will be the last money I ever spend on Jerry Jones until another SB
My wife gave me a Roy Williams 31 rookie jersey (“Ro.Williams”) the year he was drafted. That is the last time we spent money on cowboy stuff.

zerofill

Reaction score
I used to have one that didn't have a name on it.
I can't wear one with a guys name on it lol.
I could hang them on a wall.

Mainly just have T-shirts and a sweat shirt. Have a clock, and a couple wall plaques.
I used to have this throwback jacket. I wish I still had it. I don't know what happened to it.
I don't know what happened to some of my hats either.

I had a lot more Dallas stuff when I was younger.