What was the last Jersey you bought?

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
My last jersey was a Jason Witten #82 Camouflage - Salute to service - special edition [green]. Until then I'd never had a Witten jersey, nor had I ever seen a Cowboys jersey in green, so I killed two birds with one stone.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Early 90's, got me an Emmitt Smith jersey and a Randy White in the late 90's... and now come to think of it, don't know whatever happened to them. Reckon they were "misplaced" after my divorce. Have never had the urge to buy any Cowboys gear since. Not even a keychain at a garage sale.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t buy or wear player jerseys. Bought a Dez jersey for my son when he was a kid.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I grabbed a Vander Esch his rookie year and I foolishly grabbed a Parsons one his rookie year.

Most of the jerseys I purchase are ones from the 90s/early 00s off of eBay.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Bough a JWitt in 2017 before that I bought a Lee in like 2010

I got very very close to getting a Lamb stars on the shoulders this year. But I’m waiting for his big contract and tbh I’m very uncertain about buying into guys

morat1959

Reaction score
12,8 and 22. Haven’t been to a game since the mid 90s. I saw through JJ’s bull$&?? long before most on here did.

star-ving

Reaction score
Most recent was a White alternate Dez…I think he was gone the next year. I gave it to the Goodwill along with the rest (31, 94, 19 and 9) a few months back while cleaning out my closet.

JustChip

Reaction score
I’ve never bought a jersey. I refuse to wear something with another man’s name on it. Quirky, maybe, but it is what it is. I do have Cowboys branded shirts I wear to the game.