What was the last Jersey you bought?

cej757

Reaction score
The last Jersey I bought was a Blue #41 Terence Newman Jersey in the early 2000's. Someone got me a T.O. throwback around 08 that looks pretty sweet.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I was going to get a Micah jersey signed and framed, the my wife decided she didn't want to be married anymore so my financial decisions had to be "revised" :laugh:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What was the last Jersey you bought? I have 2… Witten and Romo.
Never paid full price, never more than $35 on various web sites and one in a DFW area super market.

Staubach, Dak and Parsons.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you can find those cheap rags all over the third-world countries. that crap doesn't sell in the good old USA

wecasa

Reaction score
It was not a football jersey that's for sure. Let alone a Cowboys jersey. Powder blue
#4 Alex Gordon

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
My son got me a blue Diggs jersey 2 years ago. Ironic....It'll be my last one until Jerry changes his pathetic GMing...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I got a few dak jerseys for my hogs. a few of them got sick and I had to take them off. swines.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Proud to have never hero worshiped so much that I would spend ridiculous money on such an insignificant thing. No, really. Ridiculous. I mean, the capitalist in me applauds commerce in a general way, but the pragmatist in me wishes that was an example of something for which there'd be price controls, with everything above $10 going to charity.

stinkface

Reaction score
Rookie year of Leighton Vander Esch I bought his jersey. I'm sure its worth about 12 cents now. Slightly more then LVE.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Proud to have never hero worshiped so much that I would spend ridiculous money on such an insignificant thing. No, really. Ridiculous. I mean, the capitalist in me applauds commerce in a general way, but the pragmatist in me wishes that was an example of something for which there'd be price controls, with everything above $10 going to charity.
If we all pitched in and got you one of those dak jerseys down at the Dollar General would you wear it? It was just a dollar. dak needs your support

starfan1

Reaction score
Haven’t bought a jersey since aikman but I’ve been gifted , Bryant, lamb and Dak was gonna buy a parsons though

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm laying here in bed with my number 4 opossum suit, I feel cool. I might run around the block and jump some rainbows.
Ah crap, I guess I'll lay here and play dead like dak does in the playoffs, same difference.
good night.