What Was your Favorite Game last Year?

bsheeern

Reaction score
Mine has to be the second Skins game. I was just sitting there waiting for my phone to ring. I knew all my friends (Skin fans) would be calling to rub it in. Then all of a sudden out to nowhere.....Patrick Crayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I went running through the housem yelling and screaming like a 10 year old!!!Dancing like a fool!!!
:dance3:

Oh what a Classic.....Reminds me of the time the skins had the game won and were basically running out the clock and Stephen Davis fumbles and we kick a winning field goal....

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Mine was almost the Pittsburgh game. We were getting no credit and I thought we were better than our record then the only thing I heard was how Blitzburgh was going to destroy us and when it looked like we might get the game , I called everyone that gave me crap, but as it turned out anytime we beat the Skins its a good day.

Hoov

Reaction score
definitely the seattle game

but this year it will be the monday night football game against the eagles when we beat them on national tv.

bsheeern

Reaction score
Yeah and the game was so back and forth. I had a blast wathcing that game as well. You talk about a come from behind win!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The Skins or Seattle. The Seattle game might have the edge since one of my vendors is from Seattle. He went to the game and left me a voice mail at 1am my time saying he couldn't believe how the Hags lost that game. I kept that voicemail :D

bsheeern

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
The Skins or Seattle. The Seattle game might have the edge since one of my vendors is from Seattle. He went to the game and left me a voice mail at 1am my time saying he couldn't believe how the Hags lost that game. I kept that voicemail :D
AAHHHH...That is Priceless.....

dallasblue05

Reaction score
No really, mine was the game where we were down by like 2 posessions or something and it was "over" according to the announcers. We came back and won it in very impressive fasion, I think it was the Skins game but I am not sure.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Mine was the last game of the year that way i did not have to watch another wasted game of Vinny as the starting QB and he gives us the best chance to win crap

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
You're confusing me....We didn't play Miami...so what team are you talking about?

I appoligize. We played Miami the year before and received an arsewhoopen. While that hurt to watch, I think it was right then that BP realized we need to get bigger.

1fisher

Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Mine has to be the second Skins game. I was just sitting there waiting for my phone to ring. I knew all my friends (Skin fans) would be calling to rub it in. Then all of a sudden out to nowhere.....Patrick Crayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I went running through the housem yelling and screaming like a 10 year old!!!Dancing like a fool!!!
:dance3:

Oh what a Classic.....Reminds me of the time the skins had the game won and were basically running out the clock and Stephen Davis fumbles and we kick a winning field goal....

That's mine too.....My brother and I were at the game....He asked me if I wanted to leave to beat the crowd.....I told him let's wait a few minutes and see what happens. We were in the endzone behind the goal post where Crayton streaked by Taylor for the td......men were hugging men after the TD :eek:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Super Bowl because Philthy lost again.

Cowboys game would be Seattle, as much for the phone call from Irving Cowboy as the game itself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The win over Seattle 43-39. 2 TD within 2 min to pull the game out in the end. Vinny to Key for the 1st TD and Ju. Jones capping the last score 17 yard run up the middle. Left out the best Part Ju. Jones ended up with 198 rushing with 3 TD