What Was your Favorite Game last Year?

cowboysfan84

Reaction score
Seattle - JJ's last two touchdowns that game barely got me a victory in fantasy league. My friend who I was playing against was very angry; he thought he had the win wrapped up. :D

bsheeern

Reaction score
cowboysfan84 said:
Seattle - JJ's last two touchdowns that game barely got me a victory in fantasy league. My friend who I was playing against was very angry; he thought he had the win wrapped up. :D
Yeah I was beating the crap out of one of the guys in my Fantasy league heading into the playoffs. He Had Drew Bennett who put up like 56 fantasy points on that Monday Night Game. I went from fourth place to tied for 4th and missed the playoffs by like .98 Yahoo Fantasy Points.

Kilyin

Reaction score
That Keyshawn catch could've been called either way and it would have been disputed. That was what I call riding the thin line. I think it was probably out of bounds by a hair, but that isn't what the record book says.

zack

Reaction score
Mine was the Detroit game. Simply because I live here!

Novacek84

Reaction score
Cleveland in week 2 because I flew all the way from CT to be there and we won!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
best win has to be seattle...what a thriller! julius jones arrives!!!

best loss....second philly game. a game really, we should have won...but it was worth losing just to see roy williams break t.o's leg.

ahhhh, i'll cherish it forever.

Novacek84

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
best loss....second philly game. a game really, we should have won...but it was worth losing just to see roy williams break t.o's leg.

ahhhh, i'll cherish it forever.

AMEN!

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
Mine was the seahawks game for alot of reasons.

1) it was a good (almost great) game.

2) the way jerry rice was laughing towards the end of the game after they took the lead. where the look on his face was to say "HA! HA! it's over I did it again!". Then after JJ scored to take the lead his smiled turned upside down. I will never forget that, especially since that seemed very out of character for jerry rice.

3) Al Micheals basically said there was a star born on that night in Julius Jones. Not that I think he is the be all/end all expert on these things, but he has seen alot of great players and performances throughout his monday Night Football career. Even though we all saw it and could say the same thing, it is good to hear it from a media person, since they usually hate on America's Team.

4) Finally, and this one is kinda selfish and mean. But there was a seahawks WR that is from Victoria, TX (my home town and where I live) his name is Urban I think. Anyways, he went to school with this guy I work with, who is not a Cowboys fan at all! Well, this guy who I work with was talking s#*t the whole week before that game saying that "his boy" would rip the Cowboys apart at that game and score the game winning TD. Now that guy did score a TD very late in the game, but he also was the player who had the fumble that basically got the Cowboys rolling in that game. Anyways, I told my co-worker that if he ever talked to "his boy" to tell him that I (and all the Cowboys fans) that I said thank you for the fumble that woke us up on MNF!!!!! Needless to say, he didn't like my trash talking.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
The Seattle game, for me.

I've watched only two games with my best friend the last few seasons -- the Giants Monday Nighter in '03, and the Seattle Monday Nighter in '04. Both were nail biters with the Cowboys miraculously coming back to erase double-digit deficits in the final moments.

Suffice it to say I plan on watching more games with my friend next year, provided my heart can take it. :)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I concur.......The Seattle game. The breakout game for Julius.....we finally saw something we could get excited about.

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
No doubt Seattle...Made me finally believe that we found a good successor to emmitt. Also, no more wasted RB's hambrick, Wiley, etc.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
even though we lost..................... the baltimore game.

i sensed that young man wearing 21 was going to be special.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
1fisher said:
That's mine too.....My brother and I were at the game....He asked me if I wanted to leave to beat the crowd.....I told him let's wait a few minutes and see what happens. We were in the endzone behind the goal post where Crayton streaked by Taylor for the td......men were hugging men after the TD :eek:

One of the greatest things about sports that we don't talk about enough is the how it bonds us together. Thanks to a the suggestion of a fellow Zone member, I went to a great (Cowboy friendly) sportsbar while visiting the ATL area over Christmas break. Needless to say, I formed a pretty good bond with other Cowboy fans there so I won't even call them total "strangers." Man was I hugging all of them though after that one.... I was celebrating like a little kid after that Crayton catch... from the T.V. angle I had to make sure he was in bounds.. then the check for the little yellow hanky... whhheeew...! What a feeling! Still the best game was the Seattle game :p:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
the Cleveland game. Because it was BigDFan5's first game to see live. Plus it was like 120 degrees until the 4th qtr.After sweating our butts off all afternoon 'the Boy's win made the trip back to San Antonio real short!

LILCOOK

Benched
Reaction score
1st monday night football game against Washington antcipating pete hunter at corner. To bad he got hurt in the game bc he played a heck of a game on opening day I thought against Minnesota. It was mainly roy getting burnt and not picking up moss that day.

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Mine was the last game of the year that way i did not have to watch another wasted game of Vinny as the starting QB and he gives us the best chance to win crap

ahahah, I couldn't agree more