What Was your Favorite Game last Year?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The Seattle game.

I've been waiting and waiting for one of our players to "break out". I remember back in the early 90's when the announcers would talk about Emmitt or Troy or Michael and basically be saying that we have a star in the making. That that player was going to help win a lot of games for Dallas.

Well, finally, another announcer was raving about a Dallas player and even went so far as to say "a star is born". Julius intoduced himself to the NFL that night, letting the league know they have to make room for another superstar. That doesn't happen very often and it was like cool water to a man dying of thirst that night.

Even if that season was gone, we had a bright future at RB.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Cleveland game. It was my first ever time to big D.

I had the time of my life, even in 120 degree heat!

Oh yeah, we won too. :p:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Although the Crayton Catch/TD that snatched the victory from the skins may be the best moment.

I have to go with others and say the Seattle Game.

On the big stage of MNF.

Seattle is ahead and the time is ticking down.
They show the Seattle sidelines and their players are smiling and celebrating.

Madden and Al (mostly AL) are saying the game is over, they were already talking about a Seattle player (can not remember who) getting the MVP of the game and putting their picture on the MNF Trailer they do every week.

Then bang The boys come back with more amazing runs by Julius. Al says a star is born, they start back tracking about the game being over. They change to make Julius the MVP of the game.

And even more to my joy was seeing not only Witten and some of the younger players hugging Julius in the endzone...but I think I saw the rebirth of Larry Allen as he was down there with Julius as well.

GREAT GAME.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug said:
the Cleveland game. Because it was BigDFan5's first game to see live. Plus it was like 120 degrees until the 4th qtr.After sweating our butts off all afternoon 'the Boy's win made the trip back to San Antonio real short!

Hey but at least I didn;t die like I thought I was going to LOL

Sept 19th Monday Night Football Can't wait.

ghst187

Reaction score
had to be both Foreskin games. Might've been the Seattle game had I gotten to watch it.
But the first Foreskin game I was in a contest to pick all the NFL winners that weekend and it came down to myself and several other guys and that Monday night game. Everyone was on Gibbs' nuts about he was going to restore Wash and all crap and I told everyone over and over again to "NEVER EVER take Wash over Dallas."
The Boys came through for me, just like 13 of the last 14 times or so and I won a nice pot of cash.
The second skins game I could only listen to on the radio but I figured it was over and we finally lost another one to those dirtbags and BAM, TD Crayton on 4th and forever. Beautiful drama and ending to a game where the rest of the league nary gave a rats.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Although the Crayton Catch/TD that snatched the victory from the skins may be the best moment.

I have to go with others and say the Seattle Game.

On the big stage of MNF.

Seattle is ahead and the time is ticking down.
They show the Seattle sidelines and their players are smiling and celebrating.

Madden and Al (mostly AL) are saying the game is over, they were already talking about a Seattle player (can not remember who) getting the MVP of the game and putting their picture on the MNF Trailer they do every week.

Then bang The boys come back with more amazing runs by Julius. Al says a star is born, they start back tracking about the game being over. They change to make Julius the MVP of the game.

And even more to my joy was seeing not only Witten and some of the younger players hugging Julius in the endzone...but I think I saw the rebirth of Larry Allen as he was down there with Julius as well.

GREAT GAME.

Yes.............Larry is the kind of guy who isn't gonna break his back for a scrub. He confirmed his confidence in Julius. LA will be back this year playing his game. Defenses better get their shots...Allen-itis will be festering in several locker rooms.