What we lost when Garrett left

Ozone22

Reaction score
Wait, what?

You don't remember time management and questionable end of half decisions from Garrett?
Funny how some can't remember anything that happened before MM got here.

stinkface

Reaction score
When Garrett became coach his time management was God awful. Took him a couple seasons to get halfway decent at it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What we lost when Garrett left
giphy.gif

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
While it's true that Jason seemed to have no ability to be creative in crafting an offensive.
Nor any ability to change plans as the game developed.
He also lacked the ability to lead really talented personnel to success.
But I don't remember as many real inexplicable play decisions & time mismanagement in Jasons 7 years as I have in Mikes 1 season +.
Lost nites clock mismanagement was just the latest
I remember watching JG & saying "Well I don't think that was the best call & why is he clapping again" but with MM I've said "What was he thinking...that didn't make any sense...WTH is going on"

I have real concerns that this team will actually lose a few games based solely on MM clear lack of ability in these areas & I can't see how he will improve.

Yep....even the Giants love to hate Jason Garrett.....

New York Giants WR Kenny Golladay says outburst was directed at Jason Garrett, not QB Daniel Jones

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
While it's true that Jason seemed to have no ability to be creative in crafting an offensive.
But I don't remember as many real inexplicable play decisions & time mismanagement in Jasons 7 years as I have in Mikes 1 season +.
I remember watching JG & saying "Well I don't think that was the best call & why is he clapping again" but with MM I've said "What was he thinking...that didn't make any sense...WTH is going on"

I have real concerns that this team will actually lose a few games based solely on MM clear lack of ability in these areas & I can't see how he will improve.
Cowboys had no chance winning the game yesterday under Garrett. I don't miss anything about that lost decade.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Garrett sucks!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

MM has been bad, real bad, but Garrett was equally as bad if not worse. Please dont ever start a thread on here about missing Garrett.

There are also thinks about MM that are great where Garrett failed utterly.

Zman5

Reaction score
JG would have made KM run Zeke 30 times for 23 yards against TB. And because he would have been roasted in the media about it, he would then have KM pass 60 times against LA who plays both of their safeties deep.

We would have lost both games by 2 TDs.

JayFord

Reaction score
Jason Garretts clock management is the worst ive ever seen from an nfl head coach

lockster

Reaction score
This is not a either or scenario. This is a case that we don't want either coach. Both are bad. I think McCarthy is worse, so far. He proves it every game. The only thing saving us, are the other coaches.
Even though I think MM makes poor clock management decisions and has his whole career
I still rather he be the HC than Garrett[/QUOTE

Big_D

Reaction score
You think Garrett is heading into a game without Lawrence, Gregory, Gallup, Collins and Wilson and winning? That’s hilarious! The guy was a complete clown and with him here this was a team with no balls at all. I don’t care what anyone thinks of McCarthys game management, in 18 games with countless players out in that span the team is far and away better than the crap Garrett assembled in a decade! There’s legit competition at every level and quality young players developing.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Garrett was a very poor clock manager
Wanna ice your own kicker?