What will success look like for McCarthy this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in the world of reality, and you claimed he had a 1-3 record in 2020. You were wrong!

Because I was having an adult conversation of real wins. Not credited with a bogus win while he was in the hospital.

Despite all your nonsense he still was a 1-3 QB when he left the field for good in the 2020 season.

1-3. Like the bum he is.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Because I was having an adult conversation of real wins. Not credited with a bogus win while he was in the hospital.

Despite all your nonsense he still was a 1-3 QB when he left the field for good in the 2020 season.

1-3. Like the bum he is.
You never have adult conversations. The win he had against the Giants in 2020 in week 5 was an official win not a bogus win. If you want to spend a fourth day arguing this go ahead.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You never have adult conversations. The win he had against the Giants in 2020 in week 5 was an official win not a bogus win. If you want to spend a fourth day arguing this go ahead.
I like the commercials with Peyton Manning on a practice field with kids wearing black unis and the kids think they are teaching Peyton what sport is all about...and with entitlement as well.
I like the brass bust of Jim Brown as well.

Cleveland had a leading carrier fullback - Jim Brown ,and Pittsburgh had a leading runner fullback - Franco Harris...

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I like the commercials with Peyton Manning on a practice field with kids wearing black unis and the kids think they are teaching Peyton what sport is all about...and with entitlement as well.
I like the brass bust of Jim Brown as well.

Cleveland had a leading carrier fullback - Jim Brown ,and Pittsburgh had a leading runner fullback - Franco Harris...
Appears you messaged the wrong poster. :huh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He just keeps calling it official without actually addressing how someone can win a game while in the hospital.

He won't address it because he can't address it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in the world of reality, and you claimed he had a 1-3 record in 2020. You were wrong!
I've never been more right.

When that complete bum left the field for the season he was 1-3.

Bathe in it.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Well, the experimenting and changes have to come to an end. MM made a blunder hire with his Def Coordinator, which was corrected with the Dan Quinn Hire.
The 6-10 season in 2020 was shoved under the carpet and blamed on covid.
Now Kellen Moore his OC is gone and he thinks he can do better on Offense.
Looking at the schedule projections , a 9 win season looks very reasonable . No change at QB with a very predictable Dak , who cannot pass you into a win or a CCG or SB win. Add to that mprovements other teams have made in the division ( eagles especially). a 9-8 season looks very possible. This could mean missing the playoffs or exiting early

Would that be acceptable for Jerry and stephen ? Who else will be blamed for this ?

What would a successful season look like in the evaluation of McCarthy ?
An appearance in the NFCCG

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I've never been more right.

When that complete bum left the field for the season he was 1-3.

Bathe in it.
You’ve never been more wrong. You claimed you don’t win a game going down in the third quarter of a one score game, despite the fact, the Cowboys were leading by 8 points when Dak was injured. You’re completely wrong and it’s been proven by Dak’s official W/L record in 2020 awarding him the win against the Giants. In your clouded world filled with Dak Prescott hate, Andy Dalton gets the win. Lol We’re into day 5 and you’re still struggling to admit you were wrong. You’re lucky you don’t lose reaction points for being wrong or you would be in a dumpster. :laugh:

Prescott didn't win the Giants game. You don't win a game going down in the 3rd quarter of a one score game. To suggest what I'm doing by accurately posting records is spin but this isn't is laughable. Dalton came in, the Giants took the lead and Dalton rallied them back. Prescott gets no win even though you're desperate for it.

The "MVP" was 1-3 when the injury occurred.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He just keeps calling it official without actually addressing how someone can win a game while in the hospital.

He won't address it because he can't address it.
I already addressed how he got the win and it’s official but you won’t accept it. Dak started the game, and the Cowboys were leading when he was injured. If it was baseball, Dalton would have gotten the save but you want to award him the win because you hate Dak. Lol You’re the only one who’s arguing this, so apparently you like making yourself look foolish. Dak was officially 2-3 in 2020 and if you want to keep getting caught with your pants down denying it go ahead. :thumbup:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calling this thread over.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.