What will success look like for McCarthy this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMO415

Reaction score
Anything short of a NFC Championship game he's fired.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
You can keep saying it but nobody really believes Prescott won a game he left in the 3rd quarter and had to watch the comeback from his hospital room.

You think you're defending him but you're actually just making him look even more pathetic.
Per several sources, such as Pro Football Focus, in 2020 Dak was 2-3. It's not a question of his "watching from his hospital room", it's an official stat.

Doesn't mean he played any better, just a stat....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per several sources, such as Pro Football Focus, in 2020 Dak was 2-3. It's not a question of his "watching from his hospital room", it's an official stat.

Doesn't mean he played any better, just a stat....
It's also true that he was in the hospital when the Cowboys rallied and won the game. He had no part in it. He barely played half the game.

So take your stat, shine it up, turn it sideways and .... ya know.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still talking to yourself? You’re going off the deep end. Lol Why don’t you go start another thread, you only have four on the front page. It’s obvious you have nothing else going on outside this board. You hate Dak, we get it!
He's getting frustrated that I won't stop boxing his ears in.

Tell me again how the bum Prescott rallied the Cowboys to win against the Giants in 2020.

What other games did he win without being there? Maybe that's the key with him. Keep him away from the stadium and the man's a winner.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He's getting frustrated that I won't stop boxing his ears in.
Same thing Mike Tyson said to the voices in his head after he got destroyed by Buster Douglas. Lol You’ll get over it eventually, probably a lot sooner than your hatred for Dak. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anything short of a NFC Championship game he's fired.
That’s what some thought last season. Another 12 win season with a playoff win will likely keep his job. I think it’s going to take a bad season for McCarthy to get fired. The only way I could see him getting fired if the team makes the playoffs for a third straight year is if they completely lay an egg in the first round.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It's also true that he was in the hospital when the Cowboys rallied and won the game. He had no part in it. He barely played half the game.

So take your stat, shine it up, turn it sideways and .... ya know.
No thanks. Anyway, I don't make the stats, they are what they are....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same thing Mike Tyson said to the voices in his head after he got destroyed by Buster Douglas. Lol You’ll get over it eventually, probably a lot sooner than your hatred for Dak. :thumbup:

Yeah you schooled me. I had no idea players can win games while in the hospital.

But he was credited with the win!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I’m not looking forward to Dan Quinn becoming HC and hope it doesn’t happen. Other than the SB season in Atlanta that saw his team cough up a 27 point lead, his HC record is nothing to write home about. He’s better suited to be a DC.
Funny how people forget how average his record was as head coach. But that is N.F.L fans . They love retreads but never want to give people outside of their comfort zone a fair shot at the hc position.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Funny how people forget how average his record was as head coach. But that is N.F.L fans . They love retreads but never want to give people outside of their comfort zone a fair shot at the hc position.
He had one good season, and it led to his team coughing up the biggest lead in Super Bowl history. All his teams did was cough up big leads. The Cowboys had one of the worst defenses in NFL history in 2020 and they overcame a 20 point lead against his Falcons. No way would I want Dan Quinn as HC.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He had one good season, and it led to his team coughing up the biggest lead in Super Bowl history. All his teams did was cough up big leads. The Cowboys had one of the worst defenses in NFL history in 2020 and they overcame a 20 point lead against his Falcons. No way would I want Dan Quinn as HC.
I concur.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah you schooled me. I had no idea players can win games while in the hospital.

But he was credited with the win!
You obviously didn’t know and it got under your skin when you found out. As much time as you spend on this board you would think you would know the simple facts.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You obviously didn’t know and it got under your skin when you found out. As much time as you spend on this board you would think you would know the simple facts.
No I do know that because he started the game he's credited with the win but everyone knows he didn't really win the game and only his desperate and worthless fan boys would argue otherwise.

All you can say is he was credited with the win. You can't tell me why he won the game from his hospital bed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No I do know that because he started the game he's credited with the win but everyone knows he didn't really win the game and only his desperate and worthless fan boys would argue otherwise.

All you can say is he was credited with the win. You can't tell me why he won the game from his hospital bed.
You didn’t know it, but you know it now. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Continue to live in the fantasy you need to live in. Where I didn't know it and Prescott actually won the game on merit.
I live in the world of reality, and you claimed he had a 1-3 record in 2020. You were wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.