What will you do if Jason Garrett gets extended as our HC?

Aven8

Reaction score
Wade got a three year extension the year before as well.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And there's your internet message board hero comment in the age of passive-aggressive effeminate male culture behaviour.

I replied to this saying I had two combat tours in the Army and missed your reply. You do have a dozen Silver Stars, right? I know you aren't a passive aggressive effeminate coward ignoring my reply like a sniveling little wuss, I just know you are about to post all those things that demonstrate your manhood.

Looking forward to reading the list.

ICP

Reaction score
Hmmm, unless this is somehow turned around and they at least have a very positive showing in the NFC Championship game it might be the end of the line for me at least when it comes to really following the team. Even then I'm pretty sure I'd be pissed if he got extended. Heck I'd hate to see an extension even if they somehow win the SB

BHendri5

Reaction score
I bleed blue for 45+ years, but I'm truly at my breaking point watching this once Fierce Battleship be navigated/coached by an inept Deck Hand.

Garrett The Puppet has fleeced the cowboys fans long enough.....IF Carrot Top gets extended, not sure what I will do....

I will be happy

sunalsorises

Reaction score
When the apocalypse comes and all the dust settles Jason Garrett will be coaching the Dallas Cowboys and Keith Richards will be in the stands watching. It won’t matter because no one else will be around.

csirl

Reaction score
Will only happen if we win the SB. I'll be happy with that so wont mind.

P.s. I dont expect this to happen.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Scrooged! Classic.