What would have a healthy Romo done in 2016?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Too be honest Goff had a lesser Rams team in the SB before Stafford came..I dont see anyone saying how great Goff is. Stafford is good but he didnt get better he got a MUCH better situation. Which once again proves if it was just a QB league then Detroit would already have a SB unless Stafford was not "Playing his best" for the lions. I'm sure Goff would've liked to add those pieces Stafford had while still getting the "All they needed was a QB" status. All they needed was a QB and an all pro CB, LB, WR, another all pro WR showed up also ...but yeah it was all Stafford over Goff the only diference.

However they had a great running game and they still had Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp who was having a great season until he got injured.

Ken

Reaction score
Hey. The Cowboys almost won a game against the Raiders too!

Man, them pesky Raiders.

P.S. The Raiders and Chargers both have better QBs than the Cowboys.
My point exactly.

Dak gets killed for "sleeping half the game" and not winning it but won his division.

Herbert gets lauded by the same Cowboys fans for doing the exact same thing but missing the playoffs because of it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Literally nobody takes you seriously.

You have no idea what you're talking about and even less of an idea about what you see on the field on Sundays.

You’re just blowing hot air like you usually do. lol Anyone who blames Dak for the loss to Green Bay in 2016 doesn’t know what they’re seeing on the field.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
My point exactly.

Dak gets killed for "sleeping half the game" and not winning it but won his division.

Herbert gets lauded by the same Cowboys fans for doing the exact same thing but missing the playoffs because of it.
Does Dak lose the playoff games too?

Or do you start saying "The Cowboys" then?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re just blowing hot air like you usually do. lol Anyone who blames Dak for the loss to Green Bay in 2016 doesn’t know what they’re seeing on the field.
The Cowboys win as a team and lose as a team.

You give all the credit to Dak for wins.

That's why nobody but a few others that do the same thing takes you seriously. It's elementary thinking to give the QB full credit for wins and losses. They play their part in things, but you act like Dak is doing it by himself. The same you are saying "Stafford lost". No he didn't. The Lions did.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
However they had a great running game and they still had Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp who was having a great season until he got injured.

And Goff wasnt killing them, he got them to a SB and if you pair Miller, OBJ, Ramsey and Current Kupp on that team he may have won it. Again do i personally think Stafford is better sure but by no means is the QB switch the only reason they won..4 other multi year all pro's added to the team helped alot.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys win as a team and lose as a team.

You give all the credit to Dak for wins.

Not once have I ever given Dak all the credit for wins but you blame him every time the Cowboys lose. If you’re saying the Cowboys would’ve beaten Green Bay with Romo in 2016 then you’re blaming Dak for that loss.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not once have I ever given Dak all the credit for wins but you blame him every time the Cowboys lose. If you’re saying the Cowboys would’ve beaten Green Bay with Romo in 2016 then you’re blaming Dak for that loss.
In your elementary way of thinking you probably do think I am saying that.

That's your problem, not mine.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And Goff wasnt killing them, he got them to a SB and if you pair Miller, OBJ, Ramsey and Current Kupp on that team he may have won it. Again do i personally think Stafford is better sure but by no means is the QB switch the only reason they won..4 other multi year all pro's added to the team helped alot.

Stafford is clearly better than Goff but Goff had a terrific season in 2018 passing for almost 4700 yards with 32 TD passes.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In your elementary way of thinking you probably do think I am saying that.

That's your problem, not mine.

You pretty much blamed him for the loss claiming he didn’t do anything until the fourth quarter. You wouldn’t be posting in this thread if you didn’t think he was responsible for the loss. This is all part of your agenda!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You pretty much blamed him for the loss claiming he didn’t do anything until the fourth quarter. You wouldn’t be posting in this thread if you didn’t think he was responsible for the loss. This is all part of your agenda!
Whatever helps you cope, kid.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whatever helps you cope, kid.

You claimed his numbers in that game were empty care to deny it? We needed every yard and TD he threw to get back in that game. Had we stopped Rodgers from making that one throw in the final seconds that game goes to OT.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You claimed his numbers in that game were empty care to deny it?
Why would I deny facts?

They lead to nothing except giving box score lookers like yourself something to feel proud of.

Stats were invented for fans like you. It helps casuals that have no idea what's going on to follow the game better for fantasy football junk.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why would I deny facts?

They lead to nothing except giving box score lookers like yourself something to feel proud of.

Stats were invented for fans like you. It helps casuals that have no idea what's going on to follow the game better for fantasy football junk.

Stop dancing around! You claimed his numbers in that game were empty and they were far from empty. He helped us overcome a two score deficit to tie that game in the closing seconds. Go see if you can find a playoff game or elimination game where Romo ever overcame a two score deficit to tie or take the lead. Good luck! Once we got behind by two scores with Romo in a playoff game we got blown out and he ended up with multiple turnovers.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stop dancing around! You claimed his numbers in that game were empty and they were far from empty. He helped us overcome a two score deficit to tie that game in the closing seconds. Go see if you can find a playoff game or elimination game where Romo ever overcame a two score deficit to tie or take the lead. Good luck!
Romo and Dak are both losers on the football field.

You talk as if Dak has done something to separate himself.

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo and Dak are both losers on the football field.

You talk as if Dak has done something to separate himself.

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

I haven’t said anything about him separating himself from Romo. I said in my very first post in this thread that it made no difference who we had at QB facing Aaron Rodgers. You’re spinning it would’ve been different had Romo been the QB because you’re all about trashing Dak…fact!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I haven’t said anything about him separating himself from Romo. I said in my very first post in this thread that it made no difference who we had at QB facing Aaron Rodgers. You’re spinning it would’ve been different had Romo been the QB because you’re all about trashing Dak…fact!
The more you talk the more you reveal just how little you know about this game.

You not being able to understand why anyone would think that a veteran, top 6 or 7 QB in the NFL wouldn't have done better than a rookie speaks for itself.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The more you talk the more you reveal just how little you know about this game.

You not being able to understand why anyone would think that a veteran, top 6 or 7 QB in the NFL wouldn't have done better than a rookie speaks for itself.

The more you talk the more you reveal that you just come here to trash Dak. You’re a one trick pony! My posting history reveals how much I know about football. Go through my archives and see for yourself. :thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The more you talk the more you reveal that you just come here to trash Dak. My posting history reveals how much I know about football. Go through my posting history and see for yourself. :thumbup:
Yeah, I'll pass on that.