Good question. I think 70% of what Stafford went for. Which would be about two 1sts. Stafford went for two 1st, a 3rd and Goff. Goffs value was pretty low at the time. He was an inefficient QB on an expensive contract. But I think still he carried a top 50 valueHe's so overrated. Just because you can make all the throws does not make you a great QB.
I would trade him. Im thinking 2 1st to someone like Arizona
I think this is probably about right.Good question. I think 70% of what Stafford went for. Which would be about two 1sts. Stafford went for two 1st, a 3rd and Goff. Goffs value was pretty low at the time. He was an inefficient QB on an expensive contract. But I think still he carried a top 50 value
Im going back on my post. I think he is Andy Dalton. I think maybe a team give up a day 2 pickNot much. He's just a guy destined to be a journeyman QB at this point. He will stick around the league as a Rent-A-Starter like Geno Smith. He's not even close to Stafford's level in Detroit
People said same of Stafford in Detroit and of the guy he took over for......Phillip Rivers. The Chargers are one of those cursed franchises. I hope they do trade. I'd love to see what he could do with a career reset.He's so overrated. Just because you can make all the throws does not make you a great QB.
I would trade him. Im thinking 2 1st to someone like Arizona
