What would you say CD is worth?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Then why do you keep saying the same wrong thing over and over despite people correcting you
Who cares what anyone says NONE of us know what will happen this coming season he may have an increasing year as you say or what I'm saying, either way it doesn't matter we're not out there playing!!

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
CeeDee is one of the very best WR's in the NFL. No doubt.

It's a question of team building and resource allocation. If starting from scratch- where would you allocate your resources? Do you value a WR above DE? DT? CB? LT? $30M a year brings in a lot of quality FA talent. Diversify. The best WR in the league is one play away from a hamstring or ACL.

Dallas should have a target resource allocation plan and stick to it. Zeke was a great RB for example, but that doesn't mean Dallas had to allocate so much money to that spot.

I love CeeDee. He might be my favorite player on the team.

Adreme

Reaction score
Jefferson, Lamb, and Chase all are in contract negotiations and whichever signs their contract first will get the lowest of all of them. Whoever signs last will get the highest. His worth is basically that he will be one of the 3 guys signing record WR contracts.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I see it only took a few posts to turn this into a Dak sucks thread.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Watch it decline see former Cowboys players
That’s an easy thing to say. Not sure why you’re wanting to hate on this guy. He’s never done anything to merit it other than just being another popular target for the board

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That’s an easy thing to say. Not sure why you’re wanting to hate on this guy. He’s never done anything to merit it other than just being another popular target for the board
Not hating just stating my opinion I'm sorry it's not the same as yours, but because it's not I'm not calling you a hater or saying you hate someone. I can feel however I want to feel say what I want, if I wanted to call him a bad name I would have but I didn't, I'm just saying don't be surprised if he declines NOT that I want him to. We've paid guys over the years and their play has declined why wouldn't I think the same could happen for him. ONCE AGAIN not that I want this to happen, he's been a good player and him being available all the time means more than me as a fan than anything

Kwyn

Reaction score
Not hating just stating my opinion I'm sorry it's not the same as yours, but because it's not I'm not calling you a hater or saying you hate someone. I can feel however I want to feel say what I want, if I wanted to call him a bad name I would have but I didn't, I'm just saying don't be surprised if he declines NOT that I want him to. We've paid guys over the years and their play has declined why wouldn't I think the same could happen for him. ONCE AGAIN not that I want this to happen, he's been a good player and him being available all the time means more than me as a fan than anything
Let me ask a question then. What leads you to believe he will regress when he has shown significant improvement and performance every year he’s been in the league?

Is it just a “hunch”? A “gut feel”?

Saying “it’s just my opinion” is fine but there’s got to be more to it if it’s to be considered a “serious opinion”.

Lots of people around here just want to bag on Cowboy players because they are Cowboys or because they dislike Jerry, but if your opinion is about the actual player it might be worthwhile to explain why you feel he’ll not continue to be successful.